Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've narrowed it down to one douche that visits the neighbor almost daily... He has a mitsubishi or Mazda pickup with a chrome metal bumper so no damage would be easily visable... The only thing is how to prove it??? I noticed he likes to park in the same spot every time he's here, which is in the spot in front of where I park my car. It always works out that when I get to my spot first, he won't park his truck infront of my car... Idk y. That night I guess he thought that his truck would fit infront of my car and obviously was wrong... I suspect it was him cause like I said he's here almost on a daily basis and I just noticed that he hadn't came by since the night the incident happened until today... Maybe to have time to clean off his bumper or so that I wouldn't suspect anything of him.

Sounds very fishy, I'd try playing psychology on him, and ask him a few questions, and be like, ok, well don't be far, the police have been interviewing all the locals in the area, they need to speak to you, if he was guilty of it, he'll either take off or confess right there

Sounds very fishy, I'd try playing psychology on him, and ask him a few questions, and be like, ok, well don't be far, the police have been interviewing all the locals in the area, they need to speak to you, if he was guilty of it, he'll either take off or confess right there

:lol2: Kinda fishy, HOWEVER, I wouldn't want to scare him off. You need the money to fix it.

Just wish someone would fess up to their wrong doing... even if they just said... You know what I did it so what, I aint paying you shit!!!... just so that I would know who did it, just that would give me some piece of mind... I wouldn't do anything right there and then... I would wait a bit and then have my sweet sweet revenge!!! :D

He's MIA again!!!

hunt his ass down. how about putting a camera with a recorder? 1. to see whos outside, 2. security reasons, 3. keep an eye on your car, 4. recorded evidence. jus a thought.

hunt his ass down. how about putting a camera with a recorder? 1. to see whos outside, 2. security reasons, 3. keep an eye on your car, 4. recorded evidence. jus a thought.

I think I'm gonna invest a couple hundred bucks for this.. If anything it'll record the crackheads activities!!!

I think I'm gonna invest a couple hundred bucks for this.. If anything it'll record the crackheads activities!!!

ok cool. but not those hand held cameras. one of those security looky type, small, and made to be outside.

Very nice. I like the body kit, very subtle, yet gives off a good look. The CF roof spoiler looks great too, any plans for more CF for the car?

ok cool. but not those hand held cameras. one of those security looky type, small, and made to be outside.

I know what youre talking about... I think they have some cheapies at Harbor Freight.

Very nice. I like the body kit, very subtle, yet gives off a good look. The CF roof spoiler looks great too, any plans for more CF for the car?

IDK just yet... I'm still undecited wether I love CF or hate it... if I do it wont be a whole lot.

When you get the frontend fixed paint the roof spoiler the same color as the car. IMO it will flow better with the cars monotone theme. Still looks good in CF but I think it will look even better painted.

When you get the frontend fixed paint the roof spoiler the same color as the car. IMO it will flow better with the cars monotone theme. Still looks good in CF but I think it will look even better painted.

Great minds think alike. I'm contemplating THAT right now... :D The only thing is that I would hate to ruin it since it is CF... I have another option though... I would have to talk to Kieth about it first and see if he's up for it.

Great minds think alike. I'm contemplating THAT right now... :D The only thing is that I would hate to ruin it since it is CF... I have another option though... I would have to talk to Kieth about it first and see if he's up for it.

If he makes you a new one I get dibs on the AIT one! :D

IDK just yet... I'm still undecited wether I love CF or hate it... if I do it wont be a whole lot.

I agree that CF needs to be subtle, as I say that, I check on the shipping situation for my CF Hood :D But, I do like that spoiler in CF. CF flows with some colors, and doesn't others, but I think subtle aspects with the maroon will look good. :)

I agree that CF needs to be subtle, as I say that, I check on the shipping situation for my CF Hood :D But, I do like that spoiler in CF. CF flows with some colors, and doesn't others, but I think subtle aspects with the maroon will look good. :lol2:

yeah I have other ideas for CF, but I'd like to keep them T.O.P.S.E.C.R.E.T. for now... :)