Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1BADG6GT's progression

Too dark to take some pics, but on this fucked up day my progression goes back to being a REGRESSION!!! There's no smiley to show how I feel right now...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd be beatin someone upside the head for that. the bumper has to be replaced. that sux man!

Someone's ass is gonna get beat if no one pays up!!!

damn that really sucks. its happening all over again. the curse, the G6P6 has now evolved into F20P10 virus.

damn that really sucks. its happening all over again. the curse, the G6P6 has now evolved into F20P10 virus.

WHY ME?????????????????????????

Have you reported it yet? You need to get on that right away, as that isn't a cheap bumper or paint job... well you can look at it this way too, now you can get recessed grills :(

Have you reported it yet? You need to get on that right away, as that isn't a cheap bumper or paint job... well you can look at it this way too, now you can get recessed grills :(

Yeah Im gonna talk to the douchebag neighbor first as I believe it was one of his crack head visitors, so I can go after THEIR insurance... hopefully he helps out. If not I'll call the cops over to file a police report.

Good, need to get this taken care of ASAP so you can get a new bumper installed :(

Yeah... worst comes to worst... I'll have to pay for this out of pocket... but it MUST get done!!!

Sidenote... yeah I thought about the recessed grills too Dan.

*Update*

I talked with the neighbor, of course he denies knowing anything... he's like nah man I think it's the folks (african american) down the street... I was like yeah, y do u say that? He's like they always come and park their cars in front of my house and walk across the street to go buy beer then come back an flip a u back home. Long story short idk who the fck it was... I asked around and heard like 3 diff stories... I'll have to suck it up and learn from this shit... Never leave my 6 on the street again!!!

I didnt get the popos involved cause it's useless... They'll write a report then that's it... If I ever find who did it (prolly will... Later) there WILL be payback!!!

do you know where those people usually are? so you can check the back of the vehicles for any possible paint marks.

do you know where those people usually are? so you can check the back of the vehicles for any possible paint marks.

Down the street...

upon further investigation, I noticed some burnout marks near the area where my car was parked... nothing makes sense though cause I would have heard peeling out right outside my window... IDK wtf happened or who the fck it was, but I have peeps on the look out for the mistery car...