Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

2021 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1966 Pontiac Tempest Custom Photos taken in Anacortes, WA

Posted Images

• Founders

Please only submit 1 photo. Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Where on Route 66 is this place? It looks way cool!

Just west of Halltown, MO on Route 266.  It’s the Gay Parita Sinclair Station.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Sandy said:

91BBE2FD-F56D-4285-9DA8-880B17066346.jpeg

My 2001 pace car

10 hours ago, Vinbags44 said:

1997 Grand Prix GTP...Dark teal with rare matching interior...

inbound7578661436300311102.jpg

Shout out to the GP-er's in FP land! 😁. The 6th & 7th gens will forever hold a special place in my heart (past was a red '99 sedan L32, current is a '05 burgundy L26).

9 hours ago, Stewy said:

Shout out to the GP-er's in FP land! 😁. The 6th & 7th gens will forever hold a special place in my heart (past was a red '99 sedan L32, current is a '05 burgundy L26).

I had a V6 '08 that I absolutely loved even though it grenaded its trans halfway through its life. It would make for a nice stablemate with my G8 had I kept it.

13 hours ago, ekt8750 said:

I had a V6 '08 that I absolutely loved even though it grenaded its trans halfway through its life. It would make for a nice stablemate with my G8 had I kept it.

Yeah... the 4T65-E/4T65-EHD's have a "history"... 😐. The 65's were improved over the 60's (and even the 65's had improvements over their production run) but still... Unfortunately, in both my '99 and one of my '05's, I too was subject to such a "history". On the bright side (maybe), the 65 in the one '05 didn't puke nearly as hard as the 65 did in my '99 (I was actually impressed I made it home when the 65 in the '99 decided to part ways with me - something about doing 20mph in 4th gear...).

So, needless to say, I've taken extra precautions in my show '05 to give the transmission a gentler life.

Edited by Stewy
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Last Indian said:

(The last Indian) an F.1 GTX Grand Prix, highly modified from the bottom up.

842B7583-37E5-4FDD-9EF7-F8F8F60BECA5.jpeg

OOOH yea

• Like 1

My 1993 Bonneville SSEI bought for $100 with a crank, no start issue and saved it from being scrapped. 3800 series 1 L67 Supercharged, rebuilt motor, over 200k miles on the body. Gen 3 m92 swap coming soon with other mods. Currently a daily driver but its too nice to stay that way...😁

inbound3814224545074713090.jpg

Edited by RyanH
  • Like 1