Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Let’s see all those shiny reflections!

5 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I hadn't thought about the Widetrackers meeting, but I think I'd like to go. The boss is away all weekend, so I have a weekend pass. I just have to take care of the dog.

I definitely want to do the Golling show. It will essentially be the last show of the year for most of us.

1st N last show ☹️   Meeting is outside?.....No food/drinks from club....bring your own chair/mask, N early start to the meeting.

• 1 month later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought you guys might like this! This reflection pic is of the arrowhead necklace I have worn since 1977, never take it off! I’ve worn an arrowhead necklace since I was 17, but this one I made in 197

Reflections of the Dutch Windmill in Fulton, IL

If there’s one thing car folks love it’s a shiny reflective finish in a car paint!  Think all of us want that, WOW! Effect!    So! Let’s see em!    for me, these first three are taken in

Posted Images

Soooo sweet.