Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

On 9/27/2020 at 9:33 PM, Frosty said:

1964041266_IMG_53441.thumb.JPG.b548d21a6a722e579211c0b3992dc5f1.JPG

Bolted to the side of semi trailers that left the factory, one per side. JUSTA will remember them.

When I started at the former GLTC building, post bankruptcy, there was still signage sitting against the wall on the floor from when GM occupied the building including the above (not the Pontiac one but a Chevrolet one) along with the "GM" square. Would have LOVED to take one (or both) home!

Edited by Stewy

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/29/2020 at 8:31 PM, notallthere said:

Glad you still like Little Lucy.  Here are mine:

First one is original from a magazine and the second is a replica.

bought.jpeg

judge.jpeg

image.png.c4db804942c7a6579de420481842da52.png

Wow! I was about to send Dualquadpete your way to see if you and the missus were still alive!!!! I hope guys are doing well. Tried calling the cell and the house a few times - no answer.

• Haha 1

We have been busy here and there.  I do not carry my cell very ofter so answering it is kinda difficult.    Send Dualquad my way.  I can fix him up with some Irish Coffee and some scones.

• Like 1
On 10/1/2020 at 8:03 PM, notallthere said:

We have been busy here and there.  I do not carry my cell very ofter so answering it is kinda difficult.    Send Dualquad my way.  I can fix him up with some Irish Coffee and some scones.

I'm sure he'd like that. At this point, anything to get him and Sharon out of the house and relieve the boredom will probably be welcomed.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1