Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome!

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!


Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Great Lakes

The Unoffical Woodward Dream Cruise -2020


Recommended Posts

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Can't figure out what happened to my computer and why I can't get the pic's off my camera.  Will post em here if I can figure it out.   ReveredGTO share any pic's you have here.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Can't figure out what happened to my computer and why I can't get the pic's off my camera.  Will post em here if I can figure it out.   ReveredGTO share any pic's you have here.

ID-10-T error again?

Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, looks just like my old GTO but with Pontiac badges:dancingpontiac:

image.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

wow, looks just like my old GTO but with Pontiac badges:dancingpontiac:

image.png

Funny it is an old GTO with Pontiac badges. Now if we were talking about a Monaro.....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Frosty said:

Funny it is an old GTO with Pontiac badges. Now if we were talking about a Monaro.....

Thats the thing frosty, mine was a holden monaro GTO

and had GTO badges, no monaro badges just a lion 

such a cool car, it had one big let down, the electric seats took forever to move forward to let passengers into the rear seat😏

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.