Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Great Lakes

The Unoffical Woodward Dream Cruise -2020

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Can't figure out what happened to my computer and why I can't get the pic's off my camera.  Will post em here if I can figure it out.   ReveredGTO share any pic's you have here.

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Can't figure out what happened to my computer and why I can't get the pic's off my camera.  Will post em here if I can figure it out.   ReveredGTO share any pic's you have here.

ID-10-T error again?

wow, looks just like my old GTO but with Pontiac badges:dancingpontiac:

image.png

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

wow, looks just like my old GTO but with Pontiac badges:dancingpontiac:

image.png

Funny it is an old GTO with Pontiac badges. Now if we were talking about a Monaro.....

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Frosty said:

Funny it is an old GTO with Pontiac badges. Now if we were talking about a Monaro.....

Thats the thing frosty, mine was a holden monaro GTO

and had GTO badges, no monaro badges just a lion 

such a cool car, it had one big let down, the electric seats took forever to move forward to let passengers into the rear seat😏

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.