Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

dualquadpete

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

PETE !!!! BUDDY!!! WELCOME TO FP!!!! 

I haven't talked to you in days.

Stratman is another FP member who is a Doo Wop alum - from Virginia. He came last year for the first time in his black Trans Am. Jason Rutledge picked him for a free detail job on the boulevard too.

Pete if you have issues posting with pics, send them to me and I will figure out how to post them.

That wagon is bad ass. How often do you see a full size wagon with a stick shift - on the floor? One of these days, Pete's going to take me for a ride in it.

Pete and I have a lot of mutual friends in West Virginia!

Edited by Frosty

I'm posting some of my "past" Pontiacs & and a "Orphan" + a few others over the past years!! 64 Catalina, southbound I 79 to Charleston WV. 65 Valiant V200 273 V8 "Hi Po" 4 speed, 70 Catalina "rag top" & 56 Nomad & 38 chev coach, 72 Avanti II [ went to Charleston twice] 51 Torpedo Back [lost in fire] got 27 MPG on trip south & present cars, 64 Impala S/S409 4 speed, & 64 Safari Cdn engine shots doing detailing. R/C decals say 327 "Pontiac" & I saved those, as our emission control "police are sticky" about engine swaps & engine must have what engine was born with, I'm close but they can sill check #'s if they think they have too??

thumbnail_Pete in his Catalina on the road again.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 127.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

Avanti II 003.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

thumbnail_IMG_0590.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0592.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0594.jpg

I really thought you were going to keep the Avanti but you had such wiring issues with it. I did enjoy looking at the duad quad '64 Catalina. That was a beautiful car.

• Like 1

Dennis I did like that Avanti as well & still in contact with the guy who bought it, No issues at all so guess the repairs & re wire did the trick!! I got a lot of "ribbing" on it, " not a Pontiac, Pete, WTF you doing with that" !! but I have broad shoulders!!

• Like 1

Welcome! Great looking cars past and present. Love the garage/shop! Since you know Frosty, I’ll JustA say, I feel sorry for you!:rofl: Just kidding Frosty, don’t go givin me the cold shoulder now!

• Haha 2

What a great idea heating the floor Pete!! wish i had thought of that when i built my shed:huh:

i just stuck a lpg space heater in the bar area, and it useless at heating all the space, only good by the bar!!!:cheers:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Welcome! Great looking cars past and present. Love the garage/shop! Since you know Frosty, I’ll JustA say, I feel sorry for you!:rofl: Just kidding Frosty, don’t go givin me the cold shoulder now!

I can't help it Last Indian, it's what we snowmen do. We get it from our snow flake partners.

30 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

What a great idea heating the floor Pete!! wish i had thought of that when i built my shed:huh:

i just stuck a lpg space heater in the bar area, and it useless at heating all the space, only good by the bar!!!:cheers:

A warm bar and cold beer - what the hell is wrong with that?

• Like 1