Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Don't EVER grow up!!!

JUSTA6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I lived in a houseboat for a while and started seeing the girl next door. 

Eventually, we drifted apart.

A man tried to sell me a coffin today.

I told him, that's the last thing I need.

The neighbourhood barber just got arrested for selling drugs.  

We had been his customers for 8 years.

We had no idea he was a barber.

100 years ago everyone had a horse and only the rich had cars. 

Nowadays everyone has a car and only the rich have horses.

Oh how the stables have turned.

Did you hear about McDonald's trying to get into the high-end steakhouse market?

It was a Big McSteak.

My boyfriend was dying. I was by his bedside when he said something with a weak voice, 

"There's something I must confess."

"Shhh," I said "There's nothing to confess. Everything is alright."

"No, I must die in peace. I had sex with your sister, your best friend, and your co-worker."

"I know", I whispered. "That's why I poisoned you..."

• Haha 2

OMG! I have to admit, when I saw the title to this video, I was expecting something stupid but I didn't see using .357 Magnum as a precision instrument coming! :picard:

I said "Holy F*ck!"   :o:o:o      I think I laughed for about 5 minutes.  :rofl:

I guess this means we should start a new thread - Alternative Uses for Firearms / Ballistics / Things that Go Boom! :rofl:

2 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

I would prefere my 44mag!

I'm sure you do - but can it give you the precise hole size hole required to run the wire through the windshield?

Size matters, not caliber......LOL!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Frosty said:

OMG! I have to admit, when I saw the title to this video, I was expecting something stupid but I didn't see using .357 Magnum as a precision instrument coming! :picard:

I said "Holy F*ck!"   :o:o:o      I think I laughed for about 5 minutes.  :rofl:

I guess this means we should start a new thread - Alternative Uses for Firearms / Ballistics / Things that Go Boom! :rofl:

I'm sure you do - but can it give you the precise hole size hole required to run the wire through the windshield?

Size matters, not caliber......LOL!

Even he needs sealer.......  In true Pontiac form, I'll let my GOAT take care of this one!  Matching CB antenna hole as well. :pop_corn:

goat packin.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wrongway said:

Size does matter bro! You save the .44mag for the corner of the truck bed where your mounting the base CB antenna! :rofl:

Oh I agree Wrongway. My point to JUSTA is the .44mag creates too big a hole for the wire through the windshield.

So it becomes a question of how large a hole you need to fish a wire or bolt through which determines the caliber of ammunition you use! :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Oh I agree Wrongway. My point to JUSTA is the .44mag creates too big a hole for the wire through the windshield.

So it becomes a question of how large a hole you need to fish a wire or bolt through which determines the caliber of ammunition you use! :cheers:

Yea, like I said he still needs sealer around the cable and with the 44mag you also get a hole in the seat and floor.  NO more stopping to get rid of the used beer!!!!! KNOWWHATIMEAN?:rofl:

• Haha 2

On 12/10/2020 at 1:04 PM, JUSTA6 said:

They're overseeing the Bailout & Stimulus Programs.

Limit all U.S. politicians to two terms: One in office, One in prison

I think we should give them life in prison, not Congress!

This is also the same reason why sharks don't attack lawyers (solicitors). Professional courtesy. 

This is also why lawyers are prohibited from having intercourse with their clients. It prevents double billing for essentially the same service.

• Like 2