Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

redgoat's 1967 GTO

2021 January
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i can relate too that too fitzy, way more fun building it your self👍

Okay, I'm going to suggest we close this, admittedly refreshing topic of dinosaurs & spiders, and get back on track. I don't need another scolding from Ringo! However, I WILL post this photo

Yep-that picture just about sums up my reaction after finding said posts. I was supposed to be picking up passengers who were slowly roasting to death in the heat & humidity, but instead I sat alo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Fitzy said:

The dams are simply ornamental-no time, room or desire for extra critters. It's just nice to sit out the back on the patio and gaze over the lush rainforest that rings the dams and forms the bulk of our 'backyard.' It's my favourite place to ponder how I'm going to tackle the next Poncho task- much better than 3am wide awake in bed!

Now, i can relate to that :bowdown::cheers:

Mate! sleep building is way more fun!!!! you get shit loads done and dont have to clean up!!!!!!..

i am swapping out my 64 chassis, and the bloody mess its making is a pain in the arse!!...

today i pulled the chassis from the body... the boss had to go help her elderly mum for the day, and i had to do all the washing from the beach,,,,,JUSTA major pain in the arse... 

i think you need to read all the post Mate !!!!!!:dancingpontiac:

Santa frosty has some thing you would spin you wheels for !!:drool:

• Like 1
On 1/4/2021 at 6:26 PM, Wrongway said:

Hey Wrongway, these are gold but priced like gold too. Admittedly, I reckon the NOS tach face is almost worth the ask. It's too good for my car - it'll stick out as the only new looking item amongst the general shabbiness of everything else!

Anyway, many thanks. I tried all sorts of keywords but couldn't find them on my own. It looks like praying to a Supreme Being worked, because Frosty answered the call, not that he's a god...yet!

• Like 1

Your welcome buddy. Yeah those are pricey, but they were NOT the most expensive lol. I found 1 for $1500 & 1 for $2400. Its just crazy man. Glad I could help. Hope you and the Frosty one can work something out.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Fitzy said:

I tried playing god once to my missus. The genital withering glare that she responded with made me run with my tail between my legs, back to the safety of the Pontiac engine bay where I plunged my head into and hoped she couldn't see me. We all know who wears the god-pants at my joint!

very good move, thats justA what i would do👍

• Like 1

I tell people all the time Fitzy, I'm the boss in my house and whatever my wife says goes! She's petty good with that lol.

• Haha 1

You are 100% right ol buddy

• Haha 1

What does this sound like this song?

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1