Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Fitzy's GP is back!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The dams are simply ornamental-no time, room or desire for extra critters. It's just nice to sit out the back on the patio and gaze over the lush rainforest that rings the dams and forms the bulk of our 'backyard.' It's my favourite place to ponder how I'm going to tackle the next Poncho task- much better than 3am wide awake in bed!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fitzy said:

The dams are simply ornamental-no time, room or desire for extra critters. It's just nice to sit out the back on the patio and gaze over the lush rainforest that rings the dams and forms the bulk of our 'backyard.' It's my favourite place to ponder how I'm going to tackle the next Poncho task- much better than 3am wide awake in bed!

Now, i can relate to that :bowdown::cheers:

Mate! sleep building is way more fun!!!! you get shit loads done and dont have to clean up!!!!!!..

i am swapping out my 64 chassis, and the bloody mess its making is a pain in the arse!!...

today i pulled the chassis from the body... the boss had to go help her elderly mum for the day, and i had to do all the washing from the beach,,,,,JUSTA major pain in the arse... 

i think you need to read all the post Mate !!!!!!:dancingpontiac:

Santa frosty has some thing you would spin you wheels for !!:drool:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Holy shit! Thanks Kiwi-I'm still trying to work out how to use the site. Wrongway, I shall check your links-thanks. Frosty, let's talk. Send me some pics and I promise you it will go to a good home.

You have all made my day. Many thanks.

Think fitzy May have spun his wheels :rofl:

haha , pretty cool 👍

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

i think you need to read all the post Mate !!!!!!:dancingpontiac:

Santa frosty has some thing you would spin you wheels for !!:drool:

4 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Holy shit! Thanks Kiwi-I'm still trying to work out how to use the site. Wrongway, I shall check your links-thanks. Frosty, let's talk. Send me some pics and I promise you it will go to a good home.

You have all made my day. Many thanks.

4 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Think fitzy May have spun his wheels :rofl:

haha , pretty cool 👍

Fitzy re-reading Frosty's post!!! The perfect spit-take moment!!! :mod:

image.png.c8d1c2bcbe80b78f5d95b6de55190bbd.png

I am still laughing my arse off!!! :rofl:

I will send you some pictures mate, I promise.

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

It's okay, I picked up the sweating pissed off passengers eventually-nobody died.

Did they use naughty language once you got there? Did they imply that your mom and dad were not married? Gave you a teensy weensy tip? Imply you suffer from cranial rectal inversion?

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:26 PM, Wrongway said:

Hey Wrongway, these are gold but priced like gold too. Admittedly, I reckon the NOS tach face is almost worth the ask. It's too good for my car - it'll stick out as the only new looking item amongst the general shabbiness of everything else!

Anyway, many thanks. I tried all sorts of keywords but couldn't find them on my own. It looks like praying to a Supreme Being worked, because Frosty answered the call, not that he's a god...yet!

• Like 1

Your welcome buddy. Yeah those are pricey, but they were NOT the most expensive lol. I found 1 for $1500 & 1 for $2400. Its just crazy man. Glad I could help. Hope you and the Frosty one can work something out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Hey Wrongway, these are gold but priced like gold too. Admittedly, I reckon the NOS tach face is almost worth the ask. It's too good for my car - it'll stick out as the only new looking item amongst the general shabbiness of everything else!

Anyway, many thanks. I tried all sorts of keywords but couldn't find them on my own. It looks like praying to a Supreme Being worked, because Frosty answered the call, not that he's a god...yet!

Be careful telling a snow man he may be a god... his head will explode and there will be snow and ice everywhere !!:rofl:

• Haha 2

I tried playing god once to my missus. The genital withering glare that she responded with made me run with my tail between my legs, back to the safety of the Pontiac engine bay where I plunged my head into and hoped she couldn't see me. We all know who wears the god-pants at my joint!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Fitzy said:

I tried playing god once to my missus. The genital withering glare that she responded with made me run with my tail between my legs, back to the safety of the Pontiac engine bay where I plunged my head into and hoped she couldn't see me. We all know who wears the god-pants at my joint!

very good move, thats justA what i would do👍

• Like 1

True that, Wrongway. Even though I'm not married, I stick to the Happy Wife, Happy Life mantra. I want to come home to harmony, not someone who's itching for a fight. Women don't ask for much and it's not a lot of effort to do at least the minimum in order to maintain calm. There's not a lot of us good men left, so I keep telling her. When she finds a good man, I guess she'll let me know!

• Haha 2