Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hey!

I'm new here, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 22, my husband is AF EOD, so right now were stationed near cocoa beach FL. I've got a 2006 GTO, and my hubby has a 93' jdm toyota supra. Right now my goat is completely stock, with the exception of a Kooks exhaust system. Not sure if I want to do anything else to it yet.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to the site!

The mod bug is contagous, beware, once it starts, it's hard to stop. :P

IMO, I'd compliment the exhaust with at least an intake and a tune, even those basic mods make a huge difference with the LS2.

• Founders
' date='Nov 17 2010, 01:02 PM' post='40919']

Don't you hate on a MKIV Supra.

They are full of win. Such naughty, boosted win.

OM NOM NOM...

I know, my buddy owns one :o but not boosted.... yet. Its a joke. Supras and MR2s are the only Toyotas I like though, probably because their the only Toyotas I like to work on :P

Thanks for all of the advice! Right now I'm considering headers, Kooks, of course :) But I'm not too knowledgable on the mod area, so keep it coming. As for the Supra, my husband is currently working on putting the new motor back in, Titan Motorsports kind of screwed us over with the tuning on that one unfortunately. But it's been fun building a brand new motor for it! Chaos, a buddy of ours has the 300, its pretty fast. I'm definitely looking for other goat owners in the area, it's lonely here, all I've seen are mustangs and honda civics.

Killiger, be my guest!

' date='Nov 17 2010, 09:19 PM' post='40985']

From personal experience, fly solo in the car scene. You're better off. :):(

Is the goat a six speed?

Unfourtunately, no. But it is loved just the same. And even more unfortunate, I happen to have one of the models that the EBCM is effed up on when traction control is disabled. GM put out a memo for it, but won't take any responsibility since it doesn't harm the engine. bull! We'll be fixing that soon.

If you want good info on mods, check out ls1gto.com Best GTO forum hands down. But if you don't want to, you can ask any GTO questions since there are a few of us GTO people on here.

Hey, welcome to the site! Love those GTO's. Love me some Supra's too! :lol2: Cocoa Beach is almost directly across the state from where I'm at.

Hey, welcome to the site! Love those GTO's. Love me some Supra's too! :lol2: Cocoa Beach is almost directly across the state from where I'm at.

Awesome! We've taken the supra to a few car shows in Tampa :D