Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Vote, July 2020

POTM June 2020  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pontiac?

• ekt8750's 2009 G8 GT
    • dues70's 1970 Bonneville Convertible
    • Swiss SD-455's 1974 Firebird Trans Am
    • FastMontysGarage's 1969 GTO
    • 68ponti's 1968 Tempest
    • TranzAm69's 1969 Firebird
    • V8kappaguy's 2007 Solstice GXP
    • Tony S' 2007 Solstice GXP

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2020 at 03:59 AM

• Founders

Welcome to our July, 2020 Pontiac of the Month! This month has to be a record in number of Pontiacs we have in this contest. What a great time to crown a Pontiac of the Month! Thank you to all members who are participating this month and we look forward to a great competition!

Please remember, this is a friendly competition. No one individual may register/vote more than once. If you are found soliciting individuals to register/vote more than once, you will be removed from the competition. Let's have a fun voting round!

Voting ends: June 30th at 11:59 PM EST

---------------

ekt8750's 2009 Pontiac G8 GT

20200523_142525.jpg

dues70's 1970 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible, Cardinal Red with Sandalwood Interior, with just about every option available.  Standard 360 horse 455, Dual Exhaust, Posi 2.93, PS, PDB, P/Windows, P/Locks, P/Seat, Headlight delay, Rally II Wheels, Rally Gauges & Clock, Custom Sport Steering Wheel, Tilt Column, Cornering Lamps, Cruise Control, Deluxe Seat Belts with Front Shoulder Belts, Underhood & Trunk Lamps, Instant-Aire Vacuum Tire Pump, Super Lift Rear Shocks.  I have owned since 1979.  Picture was taken in 1985, between Highlands and Franklin NC.

DSC01272 (3).JPG

Swiss SD-455's 1974 Firebird Trans Am. The Blue Dream SD-455 TA 1974 in Switzerland. My pride.

DSC08614.JPG

FastMontysGarage's 1969 GTO. Project "Green Envy", yes, it's green.  Original Owner, is my Dad.  I restored and painted it in my garage.  400 converted to a Butler 467.  Currently upgrading the Muncie M20 to a Tremec TKO 600.  Can't wait to drive again!  

_YIP9785.jpg

68ponti's 1968 Tempest. 

EB0EDCF8-9C55-449D-98BE-B90FDC4C97D6.jpeg

TranzAm69's 1969 Firebird. 1969 Firebird & 1999 30th anniversary TA. His & Hers...

7211235E-A8E4-403E-9640-509B88362CE3.jpeg

V8kappaguy's 2007 Solstice GXP. This is my 07 Solstice GXP.  Bought it in 2012 with 4,451 miles.  Just under 40k miles on it now.  Recently LT swapped it. 5.3l/turbo.

20200620_132358.jpg

Tony S' 2007 Solstice GXP

7B186B36-FC87-4D78-BAF6-B7C03B8E6F46.jpeg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice Bonne,,, you certainly got my vote.  I would now feel better if you would furnish/attach a current picture (vs. 1985 pix provided...) -- let's see how this "baby" is today...pretty please!

I have been a member of "foreverpontiac.com" a member of some time now, but I have never made any comments and have never put pictures of my cars up for review.  I have owned 6 different  Pontiacs with my current ride being a 2007 G6 GT "retractable".  My G6 has only 87K miles and would be rated a 3+ car mainly because it is a day to day driver.  I have pictures of it in by computer but i am not sure what address I need to send them to.  I am very proud of my G6 and because of the fact that I am disabled it doesn't get driven very much, less 2K miles in a year.  I really should find a buyer for it, but there is nothing better than to either put all the windows down or drop the top.   And in living in Colorado Springs, CO, you can do that any month in the year.  Please, someone out there, tell me what I need to do!

• Like 2

• Founders
41 minutes ago, ColoradoSunfire said:

I have been a member of "foreverpontiac.com" a member of some time now, but I have never made any comments and have never put pictures of my cars up for review.  I have owned 6 different  Pontiacs with my current ride being a 2007 G6 GT "retractable".  My G6 has only 87K miles and would be rated a 3+ car mainly because it is a day to day driver.  I have pictures of it in by computer but i am not sure what address I need to send them to.  I am very proud of my G6 and because of the fact that I am disabled it doesn't get driven very much, less 2K miles in a year.  I really should find a buyer for it, but there is nothing better than to either put all the windows down or drop the top.   And in living in Colorado Springs, CO, you can do that any month in the year.  Please, someone out there, tell me what I need to do!

First off, welcome! Can introduce yourself to the community and show us pictures of your G6 (we love pics!) in the Intro forum: https://foreverpontiac.com/forum/3-introduce-yourself/

If you're looking to be a part of our monthly Pontiac of the Month contest, typically the entry period runs from about the 15th of a month to the 22nd. Our contests run the month before so July POTM was actually started on June 15 with entries. Then we do voting from the 22nd to the end of the month.

The topic here that you posted in is the voting topic for our July POTM. Our August POTM will kick off the entry period on July 15th so you can certainly enter then :) . We typically send out emails for when each the entry and voting topics open up so be sure to opt-in to our email newsletter to receive those!

• Ringo64 unfeatured this topic