Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

dues70's 1970 Pontiac Bonneville

2020 July
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

31pontiac

AACA Fall Flea Market at Hershey PA cancelled

The Fall Hershey flea market held the first week of October has been cancelled for 2020. I haven’t missed this event since 1973. 
  No decision has been made on the Saturday car show yet.

• Sad 3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I've been to one Fall Hershey event myself back in the early 2000s. It was quite the swap meet. I remember reading the vendor locator guide, if you walked every row and aisle, you would cover over 60 miles!

So much pre-WWII stuff. Not so much stuff after '59. It you can't find it at Hershey, it wasn't made!

I see they've also re-scheduled / crammed most of the Carlisle events into nearly consecutive weeks from June to August too, hoping they don't have to cancel any of them. I wish them luck but I doubt they will be that lucky.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.