Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Another GAGT

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a picture of it I took with my phone from this summer... probably the only one I took all summer :agreed: This was the day before I put the WS6 hood back on, I think.

2009-08-11064721.jpg

' date='Jan 25 2010, 12:48 PM' post='5350']

I like it better without the WS6 hood Matt.

I have to agree a little bit, I feel the scoops should be wider, it's a nice hood, but seems kind of shoved together in the middle, but to each his own :lol2:

Yeah, I go back and forth on the hood. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. From straight on, it looks badass.

Bigger pic of my av:

rsz_1dscn0231.jpg

Some other pics of the car w/ the hood. Some were taken with my cell, excuse the crappy quality of those

46c3.jpg

DSC00434s.jpg

DSC00436s.jpg

im on the fence about the whole spoilerless thing. i picked up a spoilerless trunk a few months back which i welded up the keyhole and in the spring i might make my mind up.

why not go for the carbon fiber sc/t hood. its not much higher than the stock hood if any. you get the best of both worlds and you dont have to paint it.

why not go for the carbon fiber sc/t hood. its not much higher than the stock hood if any. you get the best of both worlds and you dont have to paint it.

Honestly, not a big fan of the stock SC/T hood. Maybe I'd like it more in CF, but I don't think so. SD hood, yes, that I could enjoy.

I like it, but on a black car, it kinda looks meh

I have to agree with ya somewhat, I was going to put a CF hood on the wife's car, but after seeing it, I realized that CF looks bad on a black car, if it's an OEM replacement hood, but if it's aftermarket and has scoops, vent, etc. it doesn't look bad at all :lol2:

that pic & hood is awesomesauce! :lol2:

DSC00434s.jpg

I need to take that pinstripe off.... and the chrome door trim is long gone, as well as having different headlights and spoiler. That picture is from 06 or so? :lol2: