Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Compression Question.

I have built a 468 striker with and Eagle crank.. I can get the Part number if needed. It has BB Chevy h-beam rods.. also can get the part number if needed. And short stroker pistons..again if you need the part number I can provide it..now here’s my question. I took a stock 1970 Pontiac block with #15 heads that are ported and polished with big valves installed.  All the above parts went to my machine shop.. a VERY high end BTW.. so VERY trustworthy. They said if I wanted to be 10.5:1 I had to deck the block, mill the heads and re-cut my intake to match... now... here is my question and I hope someone is smarter than me... I have a chance to buy an M1 procharger CHEAP. If I were to buy the 87cc edelbrocks and bolt them on stock or even a set of smogger  6x Stock would that lower my ratio enough??? I hope I’m not confusing, thanks for any help. #ponchopower

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!