Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

"On the Lighter Side..."

Stewy

x.jpg.ea9212a13ec00318914cd061a7323278.jpg

This was in my morning email from a car show / cruise periodical I'm subscribed to. Thought it was kinda funny so I thought I'd share.

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

17 hours ago, Frosty said:

Yup....the mega "Honey Do List" kicks in!

Me...I plan to hit the road.

With that attitude you may have no choice! Suitcases on the tree lawn 🤭!

You make that sound like it's a bad thing! You get out of the Honey Do list this way don't you?

Edited by Frosty

I will say that quite possibly the only thing good to come out of these current circumstances is that there have been memes that have given me a good, deep laugh. 😁 After all, isn't the adage "laughter is the best medicine?" 😀

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

This is exactly how it feels

I heard this morning on the radio that, at least in Michigan, the price of a gallon of regular gas is the lowest it's been in SEVENTEEN years!

image.png.4c8b6595d983a03569b0f5246f030305.png

For the car we drive the most ("Bleen"), I pulled up my fuel spreadsheet ('cause I log fill up information for all the vehicles 🤪) thinking it's been longer than three weeks. Funny thing is, Bleen is at 3/4 tank and this coming Friday (the 1st) it will be three weeks since I last filled up. I estimate we're getting a good three and a half to four weeks to the tank! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Take a picture of the gas pump price when you do JUSTA. That will be a photo to show the grandkids!

Right! Cuz by then they may not know what gas was let alone a gas pump! 😳

5 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

I have gathered every gas can I get my hands on, filled everything I can from tractors to the lawn equipment.  Now off to buy as much gas as I can for a $1.26.  I have to use my $1.00 off in Kroger points or loose them.  Have only used 1/4 tank of gas in my truck in the last 6 weeks.     .26 a gallon....sweet

instead of a chicken coop Joe should be sinking a ground tank!