Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2020 Pontiac Preservation Hall of Fame Voting

I got an email this morning. It's time for me to vote once again for the Pontiac Preservation Association's Hall of Fame. This year's nominees are:

Ben Harrison
Bill Knafel
Bill Porter
Dennis Kirban
Eric White
Fireball Roberts
George Hurst
Jack Humbert
Jess Tyree
Jim Butler
Jim Hand
Nunzi Romano
Scott Tiemann
Tim Dye

This is a tough list.

I've met Tim Dye and Scott TIemann. Tim is the current editor of Smoke Signals magazine for the POCI and owner of the Pontiac-Oakland Museum in Pontiac, Ill.

Scott TImenann is owner of Supercar Specialties in Portland Michigan - which is one of the premiere restorer of rare Pontiacs and muscle  cars as a whole.

Nunzi Romano, Jim Hand, and Jim Butler are legends in the Pontiac performance/racing community.

Jess Tyree and Fireball Roberts were great Poniac race car drivers.

Ben Harrison, Jack Humbert, and Bill Porter were Pontiac Designers.

Bill Knafel, owner of Knafel Pontiac in Akron, Ohio which sponsored the world famous “Tin Indian” Pontiac race team.

George Hurst, of Hurst Shifter fame.

Dennis Kirban developed the Kirban Parts Listing may have been the single most influential publication in the GTO hobby. 

Eric White was a past president of the GTOAA, founder of the Land of Lakes chapter of the GTOAA (MN), and he researched, authored and illustrated “The GTO Association of America’s Pontiac GTO/GT-37, Illustrated Identification Guide 1964-1974, 2004 GTO; 1970½ -1971 GT-37", it is the definitive judging standard for all GTOs for both POCI and GTOAA. He was also my friend and fellow Michigan Widetracker once he moved back to Michigan from Minnesota.

Suggestions? I get to vote for three.

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!