Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

whats everyone doing during the lock down

We are ordering our groceries online  and just picking them up at the store parking lot. They even load them in your car for you. We’re doing that on just about everything these days to avoid in-store contact.

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

i dont blame you mate👍 way safer 

We are really concerned that our government has dropped the alert level for Auckland and as of Sunday they can move around the country.... and i think thats asking for trouble.... watch this space!!:unsure:

news head line this time next week...

new zealand covid 19 now nation wide! again!😞 

• Founders
52 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

fortunately we do grow a lot of our veggies, so we dont need a lot from the grocery shops 

9F22AF89-8232-40D5-AE95-40B4A9A2E6C5.jpeg

Definitely something I wouldn't mind trying once I had a bit more land. Only undisturbed piece I have is around my pool which isn't optimal for growing plants.

• Like 1

Actually do this whole covid thing.  I have been continuously working but I have been to 15/20 cruises this year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, notallthere said:

Actually do this whole covid thing.  I have been continuously working but I have been to 15/20 cruises this year.

Nice....  No pic's, not a missing men formation,  bet he hasn't even thought about us.

On 9/3/2020 at 7:14 PM, notallthere said:

I'm jealous as hell! Bastiche!

• 2 months later...

so i planned to head beach and get the gib up in the new bathroom and hang the 4 new doors... wire up the lights etc 🙄

Not going to happen!! the hedge trimmer guy arrived and has knocked the tops and sides off all our hedges :stars:which means i have to say home and clean up the bloody mess😞, it will take most of this weekend 😡

hedge machine.JPG

hedge machine 2.JPG

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

Oh sorry I ment SUCKERS 🍻

The boss isn’t home and she left in a hurry too a baby shower this morning 

and clearly left the house in a... 

mmm mess  

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 2

On 11/26/2020 at 11:54 PM, 64 kiwi boni said:

so i planned to head beach and get the gib up in the new bathroom and hang the 4 new doors... wire up the lights etc 🙄

Not going to happen!! the hedge trimmer guy arrived and has knocked the tops and sides off all our hedges :stars:which means i have to say home and clean up the bloody mess😞, it will take most of this weekend 😡

hedge machine.JPG

hedge machine 2.JPG

Hey! That’s cheating! I have a hedge of arborvitae at least that tall 200’ in length & I have to stand on a 10’ step ladder 1 rung from the top, hold out a 7’ hedge trimmer to cut mine. Then move the ladder and do it again & again & again then go to the other side and do it all over again! 🥵:nuts: But they are nice! Yours I mean!

Edited by Last Indian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

yes Last indian, its cheating allrighty !!:cheers:Haha,

i used to do what you do, and it would take me days to do the whole lot!!

The tractor did all sides in 2 hours and we paid him to do my neighbors hedges down our boundary line too, as my neighbor has left his too long and they where too high for him to do anything with!,

neighbor and i spent all Saturday cleaning it all up, the big blades throw the crap everywhere which is the down side🙄

and we where supposed to finish it all up today, but its raining !!!😡 

1B478797-15A0-4D83-B883-90D44325F558.jpeg

92BA8710-5C3E-4F1B-84E8-B5CC431519F5.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

yes Last indian, its cheating allrighty !!:cheers:Haha,

i used to do what you do, and it would take me days to do the whole lot!!

The tractor did all sides in 2 hours and we paid him to do my neighbors hedges down our boundary line too, as my neighbor has left his too long and they where too high for him to do anything with!,

neighbor and i spent all Saturday cleaning it all up, the big blades throw the crap everywhere which is the down side🙄

and we where supposed to finish it all up today, but its raining !!!😡 

1B478797-15A0-4D83-B883-90D44325F558.jpeg

92BA8710-5C3E-4F1B-84E8-B5CC431519F5.jpeg

Sooo cool. My front yard (much smaller) is edged in privot hedge. After 40 yrs they are almost out of control.  5ft tall and I can still do them every other week by hand, but wife could never keep up if something happens to this Ol fart. Really like the idea of an arm on the tractor.  scaled to my John Deere lawn tractor.

• Like 2

Or how a bout this JustA :rofl:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/3070920/High-rider-trims-his-hedge

or this toy looking set up !!🤨

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1