Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

whats everyone doing during the lock down

14 hours ago, Stewy said:

I LOVE his podcasts! I've been a big Rowe fan for quite a while and the way he does those podcasts - well, I'll just say that they don't drop anywhere near frequent enough!

Happy to hear!

Have you ever seen the episode of Dirty Jobs with the spinster twins at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island? They finish each other's sentences? Marilyn and Carolyn? They are my wife's relations. Spooky!

14 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Hope everything works out well with Mrs. Frosty...

Y'all have my thoughts and prayers...

Thanks bud! Friday can't come soon enough. She just wants all of this to be over. I don't blame her.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
8 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

or little Harry dogs !! 😦

glad we dont have anything here that can eat you!! haha

Eh. Lived here 20+ years and only have come across them when I'm in their habitat. Came across more deadly creatures when I lived in St. Louis :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ringo64 said:

Eh. Lived here 20+ years and only have come across them when I'm in their habitat. Came across more deadly creatures when I lived in St. Louis :lol: 

I agree! Same goes here for me! We call them people who have driver’s licenses! Had one a year or so back on a 4 lane driving with no hands, on an IPad, curb lane, drive of the road, up over the curb, a crossed the tree lawn, on to the sidewalk, missed the bus stop sign, but not trying to and back out onto the road and never hit the brakes once!!! 😳🤭:willy_nilly:

Last time i could look my hand was hairy, now i'm blind..should've stopped at needing glass's..and in keeping with that thought all the trim is done finally! seriously when michelle paints she finds it a must to remove all the trim with a sledgehammer..then complains how long it takes me to something i despise so much.detailed carpentry. Caulk and paint make me the carpenter i aint.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, indymanjoe said:

Last time i could look my hand was hairy, now i'm blind..should've stopped at needing glass's..and in keeping with that thought all the trim is done finally! seriously when michelle paints she finds it a must to remove all the trim with a sledgehammer..then complains how long it takes me to something i despise so much.detailed carpentry. Caulk and paint make me the carpenter i aint.

Tell her the newest look is drywall to the floor no trim just exposed nailheads showing! Also the less perfect the wall looks the less people see small imperfections!😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Thinkin you were a jeweler in another life.  Simply amazing!

I totally agreed. This coming from the guy who has some of your art work on his front grille.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Thinkin you were a jeweler in another life.  Simply amazing!

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

I totally agreed. This coming from the guy who has some of your art work on his front grille.

Thank you, you guys are great! But now I need to decide which one! I was sure originally Chief of the Sixes was it, but now I’m leaning towards the Grand Prix Flaggs/Pontiac Arrowhead!

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Turn my car with his artwork too.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

He copied me!!!!!!   Oh wait a min, this IS some of his ORIGINAL work.   How lucky am I??

Copy of 2017 8-31 002.jpg

That warms the cockles of my heart buddy! I couldn’t think of a better place I would rather see it!

8 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Done! 

A22BAE21-FCB2-473D-B056-4313535380E8.jpeg

130FD8AC-EB79-4030-AD7C-64CA982584B1.jpeg

mate, i am so impressed with the craftsmanship :cheers:

have every done a thread on how you go about making your wheel and trim??

i would certainly be interested on the process:cheers:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

I’ve done a little here and there, but I can put something together. Take a look on the progression forum at FWD ground pounder, that shows some of the different things.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got word that we are going down to "level 3" next Tuesday so i can get back to work!!! 

which means i can work, but not travel out of my region!!😦

Government is making noises that we could be in "level 3" for 2 weeks and then down to "level 2" and then i can get my arse to Auckland and get my Chassis!!!!

i have completed ALL the jobs the boss had on her list and so i am running out of things to do with what materials i have 😡

image.png.29377e5728335c5d7a71ff29669eb041.png

Oh that's just freaking cool!!!!! Love it!!

Have you ever seen the episode of Dirty Jobs with the spinster twins at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island? They finish each other's sentences? Marilyn and Carolyn? They are my wife's relations. Spooky!

Apologies, @Frosty, for the delayed response. I know the episode you're referring to but I haven't watched the that particular show in it's entirety.

Todays project. A freakin chicken coop.😧 Yay me! God i love my wife but really? eggs are cheap!

IMG_9500[1].JPG

IMG_9492[1].PNG

On 4/6/2020 at 12:49 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

He is a God of woodworking for sure. Actually anything he does is art award worthy.

OK... Chicken coupe or SHE shed???  Might wanna sheshier she shed before this is done.  And how come the dog is not all over this?  :lol: