Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

whats everyone doing during the lock down

Hi all, just thought i would ask whats everyone doing to stop the boredom.

and thought i would start........

its Sunday here so the wife and i decided to have pizza night 

pizza time.JPG

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

What kind of pizza?

Working is consuming my life at the moment but today was a decent break. Cleaned house, relaxed and played Xbox with my girlfriend. Was nice. 

9 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

What kind of pizza?

Working is consuming my life at the moment but today was a decent break. Cleaned house, relaxed and played Xbox with my girlfriend. Was nice. 

not sure what the boss is making mate... hopefully something with meat on it ! ,, she does the prep all i have to do is cook them, which takes just 1.30mins 

extra thin base too, which will crisp up really nice 👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Hi all, just thought i would ask whats everyone doing to stop the boredom.

and thought i would start........

its Sunday here so the wife and i decided to have pizza night 

pizza time.JPG

Harry say's you have Justa nuff firewood. Awesome patio.......   

• Like 2

I've been 100% work from home for the past 15 / 16 months so... I'm working from home 😀.

Otherwise, I have been getting things in / around the house ready for spring. "summerizing" snowblowers, waking lawn mowers up for the season, that sort of thing. All the while, I am continuing my switch bank project (for Ren) that I've been working on and off with for the past little over two years now. The project isn't a very big one but life keeps getting in the way. I recently change the circuit layout so I ordered two more momentary buttons and they're going to take a month to ship (because of the whole illness issue currently taking place) - I do realize, though, it's a small price to pay in light of everything - so the project is starting to stall again.

In a couple of weeks I'm expecting to be starting the spring detail process on the vehicles so that will dominate all of my free time for a while.

I've been working from home for the last two weeks. Sounds like it will be several more weeks before this thing is over. 

I don't have a garage at my house to store my toys so all my projects are off site and the weather has been too marginal to work on them. First decent weather I get I've got a tonneau cover for the Chevy Colorado pickup to install. I still need to strip the rest of the interior out of Lucy so can I get to the heater core. That will take some warmer weather though.

I've been reading Mike Rowe's book, The Way I Heard It.

Short term the wife wants to start dragging out some of the summer patio furniture. That can be done.

Also since the daily drivers cars are mostly sitting in the driveway, I might throw some Sta-Bil in the fuel tanks.

Tomorrow is the wife's 50th birthday. No cake due to COVID-19 - her orders. Also the wife is in her last week of radiation treatment for breast cancer. Friday is her last treatment. That will be a joyous day, to have that over with.

I just heard on the news this morning that the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), which was scheduled for early June has been cancelled. Now that really, really sucks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SPRINT 6 said:

It's been sunny and warm, Honey Do all done, Grass cut and now... 😉

49715221188_35cf2b3997_b.jpg

Ok! That looks why to familiar! :cheers:! Except it’s why to wet & cold to sit out!

4FA2705E-38BA-41E4-803D-75E079220555.jpeg

Edited by Last Indian

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

I've been working from home for the last two weeks. Sounds like it will be several more weeks before this thing is over. 

I don't have a garage at my house to store my toys so all my projects are off site and the weather has been too marginal to work on them. First decent weather I get I've got a tonneau cover for the Chevy Colorado pickup to install. I still need to strip the rest of the interior out of Lucy so can I get to the heater core. That will take some warmer weather though.

Short term the wife wants to start dragging out some of the summer patio furniture. That can be done.

Also since the daily drivers cars are mostly sitting in the driveway, I might throw some Sta-Bil in the fuel tanks.

Tomorrow is the wife's 50th birthday. No cake due to COVID-19 - her orders. Also the wife is in her last week of radiation treatment for breast cancer. Friday is her last treatment. That will be a joyous day, to have that over with.

I just heard on the news this morning that the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), which was scheduled for early June has been cancelled. Now that really, really sucks!

Figured you would boot something out the garage to get Lucy in while we are all grounded.  (it's been 50+ years since I was last grounded)  Glad to hear this will be the last week of the wifes radiation and birthday wishes sent her way.  Totally unnatural to be thinkin about Autorama in June anyway.

48 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Figured you would boot something out the garage to get Lucy in while we are all grounded.  (it's been 50+ years since I was last grounded)  Glad to hear this will be the last week of the wifes radiation and birthday wishes sent her way.  Totally unnatural to be thinkin about Autorama in June anyway.

Copy that! Glad to hear about the wife as well!

• Founders
2 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Thanks Ringo! It beats an apartment if you don’t like that kind of environment, and I don’t!

two different views on the patio.

F72A1332-5C41-4C2B-82DD-13DDE4562489.jpeg

4EE19AE1-AACD-4EFC-AC03-BD77DA3BE6E2.jpeg

I live in a villa. While I have a backyard, it's less than 20 feet to a pond/lake. Pretty but not really functional for much lol

21 minutes ago, Last Indian said:

Well, I don’t have pond/lake on the property, but if I walk about 3/4 of a mile I can dip my toes in Lake Erie. Yet this time of year you might have to amputate them when I pull them out! 😳

There was a time you could almost walk on top of Lake Erie too. I still remember the Cuyahoga River fire in 1969 being in the news. Didn't TIME magazine declare Lake Erie "dead" at the time?

I wonder what's going on a Put-In-Bay right now? The world's longest bar is at the Beer Barrel Saloon at 405' 10" long. Of course my favorite place is - wait for it - "The Frostie Bar"!

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

I live in a villa. While I have a backyard, it's less than 20 feet to a pond/lake. Pretty but not really functional for much lol

So dont you have alligators in your pond/ lake ???

i saw them when i was in Orlando... freaked me out😜

29 minutes ago, Frosty said:

There was a time you could almost walk on top of Lake Erie too. I still remember the Cuyahoga River fire in 1969 being in the news. Didn't TIME magazine declare Lake Erie "dead" at the time?

I wonder what's going on a Put-In-Bay right now? The world's longest bar is at the Beer Barrel Saloon at 405' 10" long. Of course my favorite place is - wait for it - "The Frostie Bar"!

Yup! Saved a lot of money on BBQ fuel! Just sit on the dock and roast a wiener! Hopefully not your own!

Yes and at the Frosty bar, wait for it, - - you can get a cold corona!!

22 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

So dont you have alligators in your pond/ lake ???

i saw them when i was in Orlando... freaked me out😜

Captain Hook would be proud!

10 minutes ago, Last Indian said:

Yup! Saved a lot of money on BBQ fuel! Just sit on the dock and roast a wiener! Hopefully not your own!

Yes and at the Frosty bar, wait for it, - - you can get a cold corona!!

Captain Hook would be proud!

Isn't that a song by the Knack,  "My Corona"? Or if your from Michigan "Mi Corona"? :rofl:

image.png.6b7a971a3f006eddd16d59b73b129d5e.png

Land of cold beer and pizza. Put-In-Bay Ohio - South Bass Island, Lake Erie. Sigh.....even got the T-shirt, hat, and beer mug.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Isn't that a song by the Knack,  "My Corona"? Or if your from Michigan "Mi Corona"? :rofl:

image.png.6b7a971a3f006eddd16d59b73b129d5e.png

Land of cold beer and pizza. Put-In-Bay Ohio - South Bass Island, Lake Erie. Sigh.....even got the T-shirt, hat, and beer mug.

Well if you went there you could claim you were social distancing! I doubt that there are many folks there right now?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Frosty said:

I LOVE his podcasts! I've been a big Rowe fan for quite a while and the way he does those podcasts - well, I'll just say that they don't drop anywhere near frequent enough!

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

Also the wife is in her last week of radiation treatment for breast cancer. Friday is her last treatment. That will be a joyous day, to have that over with.

👍 Happy to hear!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

Hope everything works out well with Mrs. Frosty...

Y'all have my thoughts and prayers...

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP

• Founders
4 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Well, I don’t have pond/lake on the property, but if I walk about 3/4 of a mile I can dip my toes in Lake Erie. Yet this time of year you might have to amputate them when I pull them out! 😳

Some babies have popped up from time to time but nothing really to be concerned with (unless you’re a chihuahua). Generally, a call to animal control and they move em back to the Everglades where they belong. 

mr t alligator GIF

3 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Some babies have popped up from time to time but nothing really to be concerned with (unless you’re a chihuahua). Generally, a call to animal control and they move em back to the Everglades where they belong. 

mr t alligator GIF

or little Harry dogs !! 😦

glad we dont have anything here that can eat you!! haha