Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Michael Dalke's 1967 Firebird

2020 March
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Open Club  ·  34 members  ·  Free

Southeastern
Sign in to follow this  
Ringo64

Gulf Coast Dream Cruise

This cruise in took place today in Estero, FL and had to have had at least 200 cars going on the cruise. A 22 mile cruise from Daniels Rd to Corkscrew Rd along Treeline Rd. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to do the cruise but was able to meet up and see the sights of all sorts of cars from classic to modern muscle, hot rods, some imports and even a radial flyer :lol: .

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Ringo.

I loved the Radio Flyer wagon and the '55/56 home made El Camino.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Thanks for sharing Ringo.

I loved the Radio Flyer wagon and the '55/56 home made El Camino.

Same here. That wagon caught me by surprise, as you probably heard in the video :lol: 

I’ve seen it or another version of it before on YouTube. I love the idea of a giant Radio Flyer.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.