Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Suzuki Kizashi

:P Agreed, but yeah, guess that solves that... How about getting a used Mazda3 hatch? They are pretty bad@$$ and you can get the MazdaSpeed version :P

Malibu LTZ > Mazda3

Stock for stock, a 3.6L Malibu would destroy a 3.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Nov 23 2010, 06:54 AM' post='41847']

Malibu LTZ > Mazda3

Stock for stock, a 3.6L Malibu would destroy a 3.

Not the Mazda3Speed version, and he would have ample room for modding, plus the family benefits

Does it come auto?

Nevermind. No. I won't get the super LOL face cars.

I found this: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?t...mp;aff=national

Chevy is doing $3500 cash back on all New 2010 Malibus.

HAHA I'll just burn out your clutch, it's cool right?

You kinda can't :willy_nilly: I have a Shepherd custom built transmission with double plates... the clutch is really heavy and is built for 1000 hp All you will end up doing is snapping your neck :rofl:

Ok, so thanks to Chaos, I'll probably end up getting a Malibu. Nina loves them and I like them. It won't be that much of a downgrade either, which is nice.

Ok, so thanks to Chaos, I'll probably end up getting a Malibu. Nina loves them and I like them. It won't be that much of a downgrade either, which is nice.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

And trust me, stick with an LTZ model, you'll feel a bit cheaped out on a LT model. And the 3.6L V6 will still satisfy your led foot.

Oh I know. I've already driven both the 2.4 Malibu and the 3.6 V6 G6 (same engine) and I know the difference. :lol2:

This is one I like: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?l...tracktype=newcc