Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Grand Am | Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like looking at this Grand AM! The color automatically adds 50hp....

Nominated for March 2010 Ride of the Month!

Thanks, appreciate it!

Ditch the site logo, and this will be stellar!

Eh, I wanted to show support for the two sites I'm extremely active on and I'm not a fan of window stickers on the car and this was my best option at the time.

Car is looking great man!

Thanks. :lol2:

• 1 month later...

Yes it is CF... :agreed:

As for the color not matching thing... I'm going with an orange and black theme, which is why I like the flow of the hood. Right now with the black mirrors, I like the look. I'm contemplating a CF SC/T Spoiler, but I'm not sure yet. I might paint it down the road too, but for now, I can't afford paint due to my other purchase(s)... heh.

• Founders

Yes it is CF... :agreed:

As for the color not matching thing... I'm going with an orange and black theme, which is why I like the flow of the hood. Right now with the black mirrors, I like the look. I'm contemplating a CF SC/T Spoiler, but I'm not sure yet. I might paint it down the road too, but for now, I can't afford paint due to my other purchase(s)... heh.

Understandable, its just one of those things. I love your car's color! Can't wait to see the other purchase(s)... lol

Chris, I'm going to try to throw them on this weekend and get a balance later. I can't pass up the picture opportunity with the nice weather. I wanna test out my new lens anyway.

not too bad. i personally would not label the engine cover. leave it the CF wrap. as for the hood, it looks alright. i would have to agree on possibly painting it if you get the funds or maybe doing something a little different with not that much paint. I dont know. I would have to get a better look at the hood to be able to see what can be done.

car all in all me likey. :dancingpontiac: looks like its all comin along just well for ya.

' date='Mar 27 2010, 01:14 PM' post='18762']

I still think a CF trunk would pull the look together real nice.

Completely agree with this.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think I wanna do the just CF engine cover... We'll see what happens though.

As for the CF trunk... I don't really like the look of them personally. A CF/Orange Spoiler could be in the future...

• 2 weeks later...

Reality is, I'm lazy. Took these last week. yes I know the hood looks bad right now, but I've been busy and haven't been able to re-align it...

I.

4528815773_685e02b1bc_o.png

II.

4528815365_ef6dfbc58f_o.png

III.

4529449176_74d168c915_o.png

IV.

4529449564_7e5e2bee35_o.png

V.

4529450050_fe23d69410_o.png