Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Grand Am | Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it's going to be really cold this weekend, so I might pass on the hood for now, but we'll see what happens. Saturday I'm going to be gone anyway, so it'll be only Sunday if it happens.

Gonna be like teens on Saturday and then low 20s on Sunday. Not "cold" really, but cold enough so working outside would suck. :agreed:

But I definitely can't on Saturday, going to a Bruins game for my Birthday! :lol2:

So, it was far too cold Sunday, and I was far too busy Saturday to get the hood on, and I'm glad I didn't. With an inch of snow on the ground VT Trans was dumping so much shi...*ahem* stuff on the road that things were flying all over, probably would of gotten something on my hood...

However, I may steal my uncle's heated garage this weekend and put it on, just because it's bugging the hell out of me sitting there, mocking me in it's box... :P

On another note. A rather large deposit was made in my account this morning, so a rather large purchase will be made in a week or two. :lol2:

Yea steal the garage test fit it..... sooner the better jsut incase!!

and Oh Oh Oh I KNOWZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! My Ring? Right?

It wasn't THAT big of a check... :P

That car is sweet... i always wanted a GA

My wife hates the burn orange but i think it is sweet

Bahaha. It's a love/hate color. I love the fact that it changes so much in different lighting...

:lol2: and it's also not a common color to see on a car :woot:

It was the rarest color Grand Am in 2003. Only 378 coupes were made in Fusion Orange... Fun fact. :woot:

It was the rarest color Grand Am in 2003. Only 378 coupes were made in Fusion Orange... Fun fact. :)

:D I remember my old 240SX Silvia conversion and I loved the sunburst orange custom paint with black rims I had on it :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update since some of you keep begging for one. :badGT: Decided to make a custom engine cover for the 2010 show season. Been working on the design for a while now and finally have something concrete. I'm going to be wrapping the cover in CF and smoothing out the 3400SFI. The design will hopefully look like this when all done. Sorry for the Fusion Photography across the front, but, it had to be done.

EngineCovverver1jpeg.jpg

i like that i think itll look awesome but that looks like the 3.5 g6 engine cover im just saying btw

It's the LA1 cover that came on the Montana, Venture, and Silouette minivans. The LA1 powered GA's, Monte Carlo's, Impala's, Alero's and Century's never came with them.

I like looking at this Grand AM! The color automatically adds 50hp....

Nominated for March 2010 Ride of the Month!