Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Guess what I hit today.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the car back and it looks good. No stone chips or anything left on the front. Pictures will come later once I find the damn camera.

No they do not since I took the car to my body shop and not the one provided by the insurance company.

I didn't take it to a place recommended by the insurance company either, the shop took pics and sent them to me and it just happened to get sent to my insurance too.

I wanna se pics of your car though... :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I am in Nashville with my freakin camera I will take pictures of the Vibe and the snow. I travelled 650 miles to get away from it and I am stuck in it.

Right now I am the only person in Tennessee with snows on.

• Founders

Okay I am in Nashville with my freakin camera I will take pictures of the Vibe and the snow. I travelled 650 miles to get away from it and I am stuck in it.

Right now I am the only person in Tennessee with snows on.

:(

• Founders

hmmm... Tennessee and snow hopefully its nothing like Georgia and snow... They get an inch and nobody knows how to drive, I was up there last year and I've only driven in snow once in my life yet I did better than people who live there :(

Everyone is very cautious but no worse than if Ontario gets a bad snowstorm. I just got word from my mom that Sarnia is basically shut down. Now I get to use my snowblower when I get home.

hmmm... Tennessee and snow hopefully its nothing like Georgia and snow... They get an inch and nobody knows how to drive, I was up there last year and I've only driven in snow once in my life yet I did better than people who live there :(

Seriously I think that is everywhere you go. People are like that here whenever there is white fluffy stuff on the ground all the idiots come out.