Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Win a 2020 Forever Pontiac Calendar

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

2 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Will be waiting by my mail box for my free calendar.......

You ain't got nuthin' better to do with your time? Like fixing windshield wipers or sumthin'? :blink:

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1

I love Forever Pontiac. I wish they'd start making Pontiacs again! I hope somebody is doing something to get GM to make Pontiacs again. Pontiacs were and still are the coolest cars. We could use more Pontiacs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

You ain't got nuthin' better to do with your time? Like fixing windshield wipers or sumthin'? :blink:

What could possibly be a better use of time..?

Free stuff rocks....Especially if it's Pontiac related....Plus I'm pretty much lazy anyway...Although it does require effort to walk across the road to the mailbox...Which by the way doesn't have my free Forever Pontiac calendar in it yet...What's up with that.....????

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Free stuff rocks....Especially if it's Pontiac related....

Plus I'm pretty much lazy anyway...

Candidate for laziest man in the world? :picard:

I'd like to enter and win this , forever Pontiac contest !  Even if I don't win , I'll always Be Forever a True Pontiac Lover ! 

I would definitely love to have one of these calendars.  I remember writing to Pontiac back in the late 60’s and they would send me large pictures, I had them plastered all over my room.  GTO Judge, Grand Prix , Lemans, Tempest, Bonneville, I had them all.  Wish I had kept them!

• Ringo64 unfeatured this topic