Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1964 bonneville rebuild

Ah yes the joys  of cow tipping between Lincoln and Omaha.

Did you know that the University of Nebraska changed their name to the Cornhuskers from, wait for it,,....the Bugeaters! Good choice, don’t you think?

At Offutt AFB we called Dominos Pizzas Triple-Ds, short for Dominos Death Discs. They were the only place that would deliver on base. 

• Haha 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Had a long day getting the hoist, rained all the way down there and while i was pulling the hoist apart,( out side)

and rained all the way home, more than happy with the new hoist.

Not so happy when i got caught doing 111kms towing the Trailer, speed limit here towing is 90km, so i will be expecting a bill in the mail:mod::unsure:

Now it will have to sit on the trailer till sunday when i can get my mate to give me a hand to stand it up, i think i will give it a good clean before it goes in the shed😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Had a long day getting the hoist, rained all the way down there and while i was pulling the hoist apart,( out side)

and rained all the way home, more than happy with the new hoist.

Not so happy when i got caught doing 111kms towing the Trailer, speed limit here towing is 90km, so i will be expecting a bill in the mail:mod::unsure:

Now it will have to sit on the trailer till sunday when i can get my mate to give me a hand to stand it up, i think i will give it a good clean before it goes in the shed😋imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4a59abd91f42c36

Bummer on the ticket.  Glad ya got it home OK.   Lift got a lil more EXPENSIVE.

car_police.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Good deal mate! The ticket? Hey that’s just keeping Smoky on his toes & and helping out the local economy! Not getting all that tax revenue because of COVID-19 you know!

so True Last Indian, i am sure these cops have a quota to keep up😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Hey Kiki, if if your free this weekend can i swing by and barrow your lift? :rofl: Glad you've got it set up bro.

No way Wrongway, he has to chop the top fand make it a "mini" first! :rofl:

Sometimes I kill me!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Ok Frosty, but I've got dibs after that! :rofl:

Wrong way, your more than welcome to ship your baby to Nz and stick her on my 4 posters... when your finished her !!

and we can sit in my bar and look at her and drink kiwi beer and eat home fired pizza :cheers:

Hell we can go do skids on my country road too! just for shits and giggles:dancingpontiac:

• Like 1

Robbed the speedo, e brake out of the spare car as my speedo has a big crack in it and the pull lever on my e break was snapped off

Also scored those 3 special clips that hold the belt line chrome around to the back window 👍👍👍👍👍👍

and they are in tidy condition so I will just clean them up paint them and jobs done 

D14945AE-8301-4AF9-943C-F887E937C131.jpeg

60DE16B0-0137-4438-AFE6-4FB696C9EF76.jpeg

18BE947D-5256-4A14-8101-F9A3A746AF90.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

i was impressed buy this one that was for sale

dont know about the wheels though, what do you guys think🙄

Last Indian, i know your the king of aluminium, and you have seen, i have the factory "8 lug" rims on my 64 

what are your thoughts on how to restore them ?

• Like 1

What's your question on restoring them Kiwi? A member of my car club has a '64 Grand Prix with the 8-luggers.  He's written articles about restoring them. I can reach out to him for you.

• Like 1

There is a product called sharkhide that is a sealer, once cleaned/polished, apply the sealer.  I've never used it, but heard good things about it.

FP will not let me add the link.  Search sharkhide aluminum

• Like 2