Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Christmas Stuff 2019 - What did you get? Car Related or Cool.

Frosty

As you know, Lapeer is close to me. Try to let me know, in advance, when you are going to run there. I’ll be sure to bring my camera.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
2 hours ago, Stewy said:

image.png.dc621e42c5358c66a6b5314546cd7e57.png

And the expansion pack

image.png.d38d9048d643ab08e83cba626f11f8e2.png

Yes, I do have a sick and very twisted sense of humor (which is why I love this game).

Ah, classic Oatmeal. Guy is funny

Favorite kitty game is sail kitties.  You know the flat ones you find on the road.  Great fun to fly like frisbee's, last for hours before the little arms N legs fall off!

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2020 at 9:17 PM, Stewy said:

Yes, I do have a sick and very twisted sense of humor (which is why I love this game).

Thanks Captain Obvious !

image.png.b4279ae7ddc6ecccc39f36df94b41178.png

On 1/12/2020 at 4:51 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Favorite kitty game is sail kitties.  You know the flat ones you find on the road.  Great fun to fly like frisbee's, last for hours before the little arms N legs fall off!

In my neck of the woods, we call those "sail kitties" or "flat cat". Once the arms and legs fall off, they fly farther !

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Hey Frosty.  I promised an update on our rebuild. MGM did a really good job on our Goat's engine. They did the post break-in tune up and oil change a few weeks ago. The engine runs and sounds great. 

That’s great reveredGTO! If you don’t mind me asking, how much was the rebuild?

Now get out there and have some serious fun with it.

FIrst time I've seen your goat all the way around. Looks great, thanks for sharing the video.

This was MGM Service on Cesar Chavez in Pontiac that did your rebuild?

$4,600 is a really good price. I spent over $6k with D&S Engines in Clawson back in 2004. While most of the build has stood the test of time, i was not happy with the front and rear main seals. I had to replace them about 7 years ago and they left out the distributor gasket. Meaning I had oil leaks. So if I ever need to do this again, I want to know who to go to in SE Michigan.