Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

23 years and I wish I would have known

notallthere

My wife and I have been together for 23 years and 19 of those have been wedded bliss.  Or so I thought.  We rarely disagree on things or if we do it has been a civil conversation like all who are married should be.  I am at a loss for words and  I am not sure if we can get around this disagreement.  I have been trying to talk to her for weeks about this.  She refuses to see my side of the story and I think that this will be an ongoing debate for the remainder of our marriage.  I am hear to seek out your advice.......

Is DIe Hard a Christmas movie

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

14 hours ago, notallthere said:

My wife and I have been together for 23 years and 19 of those have been wedded bliss.  Or so I thought.  We rarely disagree on things or if we do it has been a civil conversation like all who are married should be.  I am at a loss for words and  I am not sure if we can get around this disagreement.  I have been trying to talk to her for weeks about this.  She refuses to see my side of the story and I think that this will be an ongoing debate for the remainder of our marriage.  I am hear to seek out your advice.......

What is your opinion?   As with ALL married guys.......Your wrong, get over it.  Save the drama for something your really bummed about being wrong about. Merry Christmas to the Notallthere's.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, notallthere said:

Its’ setting is Christmas, so maybe yes, but you’re still wrong! What JustA said! When you say “I do” you are really saying is - - - - I do admit I’m wrong! Otherwise it’s just going to get worse and worse 😁! Sorry! Read the lyrics to Mike & the Mechanics, All I need is a miracle? Than it all comes into focus.  After 47 years, I know!

Edited by Last Indian
  • Haha 2

On 12/20/2019 at 10:00 PM, notallthere said:

My wife and I have been together for 23 years and 19 of those have been wedded bliss.  Or so I thought.  We rarely disagree on things or if we do it has been a civil conversation like all who are married should be.  I am at a loss for words and  I am not sure if we can get around this disagreement.  I have been trying to talk to her for weeks about this.  She refuses to see my side of the story and I think that this will be an ongoing debate for the remainder of our marriage.  I am hear to seek out your advice....

Dude dignity is over rated in a marriage, and as a married man, you have none. Therefore you are, once again, wrong. No matter how carefully constructed the argument or even if all the facts support your point of view. You must simply apologize to her and say those words all men loathe to hear much less say - “Yes dear!” 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Dude dignity is over rated in a marriage, and as a married man, you have none. Therefore you are, once again, wrong. No matter how carefully constructed the argument or even if all the facts support your point of view. You must simply apologize to her and say those words all men loathe to hear much less say - “Yes dear!” 

Ok! Yes dear that makes sense now! I thought it was, it’s the beer, that made me say it! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Ok! Yes dear that makes sense now! I thought it was, it’s the beer, that made me say it! 😁

Beer may be the reason you said what you did. Beer is a legitimate reason to end up saying and doing a lot stupid things....but in the end you are still wrong, wrong, wrong. Now you have the added pleasure of sleeping on the sofa too. 😭

Pfhht....dignity.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Beer may be the reason you said what you did. Beer is a legitimate reason to end up saying and doing a lot stupid things....but in the end you are still wrong, wrong, wrong. Now you have the added pleasure of sleeping on the sofa too. 😭

Pfhht....dignity.

Nope, no sofa! I would get it dirty or worse yet drool on it. I have a shop with a bench and heat that would be good enough! 🥴

• Like 1

Smart man. You built your own dog house to go lie in. At least the latter half of that expression has a small chance of coming true......"happy life."  The former.....forget it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

Smart man. You built your own dog house to go lie in. At least the latter half of that expression has a small chance of coming true......"happy life."  The former.....forget it.

So; as I think about this a little more, why does Notallthere want our opinion? :nuts:

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Last Indian said:

So; as I think about this a little more, why does Notallthere want our opinion? :nuts:

Misery loves company.

We all like watching Die Hard too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you start DIE HARD at exactly 9:58:13 pm on New Year’s Eve, you can see Hans Gruber fall off the Nakatomi Plaza building, which is better than any ball drop or NYC countdown.

You’re welcome. 

(quote from Twitter)

Dang it notallthere, you conniving S O B. See what you've started!!!!

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1