Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

So I have three old cars and 2 need 100% gasoline with no ethanol. While going through Illinois I saw many Phillip 66 stations had it. However, I cannot find it in Lansing, Michigan.

Can you help me find some fairly close to Lansing? Google is absolutely no help.

Thank you in advance for any help you can be!

Ted

3ED05831-9455-4321-9935-33A40F5B386D.jpeg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Look for stations advertising "recreational gas" it has no ethanol in it. The corner BP by me m-59 and hickory ridge has it. It is quite a bit more per gallon but i use it for my bikes,mowers,chainsaws etc..specially when the Lemans gets parked for the winter.

https://www.pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=MI

Thank you!

I have called a lot of stations here. Your’s is only the stations 2nd station I have heard of. The other is at 52 and 57.

I bet you know when Gilmore has his Pontiac shows? I have been through the museum, but not to any car shows.

Thank you again!

I'm not aware of any Pontiac-specific shows scheduled at the Gilmore for 2020. The closest thing is the Classic Car Club of America show or the Muscle Cars show.

Here is their event calendar:  https://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/events-calendar/

• Like 1

Frosty,

Thank you!

I will watch their schedule and maybe we will meet there.

I did finally find 100% or pure gas at a new Sunoco Station at Airport road and I-69.  I bet I called 15 stations Google said had it. 

Godbless1

Ted

Ted we can meet there, the Olds Museum, Cooley Law Stadium, Bigby coffee, where ever. I am up for meeting fellow Forever Pontiac members and building relationships.

Edited by Frosty

6 minutes ago, Ted Feight said:

That sound like a good idea. Maybe after the first of the year.

You will need to meet up with us at the Widetrackers Dustoff in June. :dancingpontiac:

2 hours ago, Ted Feight said:

That sound like a good idea. Maybe after the first of the year.

Just let me know when you are ready. We can arrange something at lunch or after work.

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

You will need to meet up with us at the Widetrackers Dustoff in June. :dancingpontiac:

You know I'll be there - with or without Lucy.

2 hours ago, Ted Feight said:

I will try to be there. Do you know what day it is on in 2020?

It is usually the 2nd Saturday in June. So plan on Saturday, June 13, 2020 at the Springfield Oaks County Park in Davisburg Michigan (northern Oakland County).

The Widetracker's show is the first of three "tri power" Pontiac shows in SE Michigan. The second is in July, hosted by the Motor City POCI club at Baker's restaurant in Milford Michigan. That's usually in mid-July. The final show is at Bob Seller's Buick GMC dealership in Farmington Hills Michigan on Grand River, and that's in mid-to-late September.

• Thanks 1