Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ringo64's Progression - Tinted Tails Update 2/3/10

Plus I'm still thinking on what I want to do with the headlights or how I want to black them out.

I vote yellow highbeams.

Or pull them apart, paint the housings black, and also paint the high beam recess yellow to take it a step further.

Yes, I like yellow highbeams and fogs. :dancingpontiac:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
' date='Oct 27 2010, 09:38 AM' post='39526']

Dude, Rain-X orange FTW. It's all I use.

I do +60mph on the highway in the rain, and I don't need the wipers on.

I love Rain-X but this might be over the top. With the window cleaner/spray I already don't need windshield wipers at 50+ mph :lol2:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founders
' date='Mar 18 2011, 05:38 PM' post='50929']

Looks clean.

Needs something new...

:pontiac:

Eyelids will be here soon!

Right now I'm saving a lot of my money so I have no mod money :(

o0o0o0o . looks good. cant wait to see more pics that i steal and use on the site..lol

also notice i put extra thought into them they wrap around the headlight (closest to the grille) so block the light all the way around. i hope this is a bonus.lol

• 2 months later...
  • Founders

Not really a mod but put new brake pads and bled the brake lines on the 6er today as well got a buddy to turn my rotors. Then while we were there had him do an alignment on my tires :picard:

Car drives like brand new now ;)

Nice!

I hope turning your rotors dosent make them war even eaier than they do already.

• Founders

Nice!

I hope turning your rotors dosent make them war even eaier than they do already.

Eh it's just a temporary fix anyway, till I decide to get off my lazy butt again and buy new rotors lol. Should be within the next few months or less.