Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Happy (US) Thanksgiving!

Frosty

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and pleasant holiday.

image.png.e9d6258377d84cfe029efa2bc5eccecc.png    image.png.0ec6e49bd2e3e76b757edb316ecc9dd7.png

image.thumb.png.5e1d3e8a5027afd4d1ea5e844c3895b7.png       image.png.06df98f166fd906485393eea421c3e24.png 

image.png.68cc231369469e726ff36d3f96b551ab.png     

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

11 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and pleasant holiday.

image.png.e9d6258377d84cfe029efa2bc5eccecc.png    image.png.0ec6e49bd2e3e76b757edb316ecc9dd7.png

image.thumb.png.5e1d3e8a5027afd4d1ea5e844c3895b7.png       image.png.06df98f166fd906485393eea421c3e24.png 

image.png.68cc231369469e726ff36d3f96b551ab.png     

Stay away from the oven Frosty, no matter how good it smells! You know you’ll melt!

You know you may have no choice but to watch the Lyons, right!

Happy Thanksgiving buddy!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

True that Last Indian. I am content to concentrate on dessert and not fill up on turkey and it's horrible sleep agent, Tryptophan!

image.png.1b25689d5ac7ee9ba8a278a62e1a1416.png

image.thumb.png.b298260f2c298ee4316ae436fa6ae25f.png

image.png.fce4ae501f8e2b180275a3a815de32d1.png

As for the Lyons....I think I will be lying down (they certainly will) when they play since they couldn't even beat the hapless Washington Redskins on Sunday. The Bears should maul them (or because of Black Friday specials and such - it should be "mall"?).

👍 yup! That is the only way to eat pumpkin pie! My wife says it’s bad for me & I say - - - what’s your point? 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Cruzin, turkey, pumpkin pie, football & good company! What could be better! Best to you & the family! :cheers:

Right back atcha.  

19 minutes ago, Frosty said:

OMG I just woke up from my turkey induced nap, I have to go back to work tomorrow! Nooooooo!

Duh! You’re Frosty! You and Santa are; well; you know balls to the wall from here to December 25th! Sorry that’s just how it goes! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

OMG - that is so me Ringo. Is it wrong (at my age) to not want to go to work?

21 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Duh! You’re Frosty! You and Santa are; well; you know balls to the wall from here to December 25th! Sorry that’s just how it goes! 😁

Snow balls to the wall to be precise Last Indian.

Just remember that it's the elves that are busting their rears thru December 23rd. I think they get one day off a year. The fat old guy - all he does is making his list and checks it twice, and he's always smiling. It drives you nuts. You'd smile too if you only had to any real work one day a year !!!! What do you think he and the missus do the rest of the year? I'll bet there is some serious condo time set aside in the Bahamas, right after bowl season.

Whereas me, I have to dance and run around with kids all damn day, harass traffic cops, carrying a broom (I am surprised someone hasn't tasered me yet), see if the kids can catch me (they can't), and then get out of dodge before spring shows up, and then do it all again next year. The old fat guy has it good in my book!

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

OMG - that is so me Ringo. Is it wrong (at my age) to not want to go to work?

15 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

I don’t think anyone here will blame you :lol:

Does that make me sound like a millennial? Gawd I hope not!!!! :picard:

On 12/2/2019 at 2:16 PM, Frosty said:

Does that make me sound like a millennial? Gawd I hope not!!!! :picard:

Hey! We don’t use the M word around here! Heck most of them don’t know what a Pontiac is! Not even the actual Indian Chief himself! (Ringo excluded of course) 

Edited by Last Indian

19 minutes ago, Frosty said:

image.png.a1eea5acaaba029d7fd30191e046eae8.png

Ok! You are forgiven! ‘‘Tis the season you know! :D So how was the first days back? Really great right! :rofl: Not funny!

Edited by Last Indian

11 hours ago, Frosty said:

image.png.c569a7e7df8895342c4fd7335123b93b.png

Wise acre!

image.png.eeac690d7ab98153996295ba64b5b6f6.png

Retiree's coffee cup.

Look at it this, when you retire in the not tooooo distant future, you’ll have more time for everybody that you now tell, sorry I don’t have time to do that!🥴