Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, set me up for two in silver. PM me where I should send the funds!!

:lol2:

For the one like what was taken in a shot with the tape measure... I like that one. One for the van one for the ol' GP :)

whats going on lol, and everyone else, scotts decals are really good, i got one of his konig ones on the hood of the gold sunfire, good quality stuff!

whats going on lol, and everyone else, scotts decals are really good, i got one of his konig ones on the hood of the gold sunfire, good quality stuff!

not too much going on. just surfin other pontiac forums .. and i guessin running into people doing the same ..lol

thanks for the good word on the decals!

i remember bringing them to NS for you!..lol

• Founders

IMG_5431.JPG

sold in a set of 2 decals!

Size is 9"x 3"

http://skdecals.ca/store/index.php?main_pa...products_id=308

IMG_5429.JPG

each.

size is 16"x4.5"

http://skdecals.ca/store/index.php?main_pa...products_id=309

IMG_5432.JPG

sold in set of 2 decals!

Size is 8"x2"

http://skdecals.ca/store/index.php?main_pa...products_id=310

your color options (as shown on the site as well)

colorsample.jpg

all color options are the same price. (apart from carbon fiber vinyl its a bit extra)

• 2 weeks later...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR MY STUFF TO COME BUT I HATE THE POSTAL COMPANY!!!!

I bought an HDMI cable on ebay last Thursday too and that hasn't come yet! I'm losing it!! Going crazy! haha I run to the mail box in excitement every day!

yes very nice!

only one problem, one only. The sticker on the very back window being folded up, it separated the vinyl from the paper, so when I applied it there was a small fold. I did as best as I could to get everything flattened out but there's still a fold-over. My only concern is that when I go to wash it (generally okay because I wash by hand) but if I run it through the auto wash at a dealer, if the washer will grab ahold and rip it. If so, I'd just buy another to replace it, because it looks great. It's on the outer framing, so I guess if one side peeled off I could peel the other... but I just really like how it looks now :lol2:

when you say it was folded. when i shiped it to you as when i ship any decal i make every effort to fold around the vinyl itself. if need be inbetween the letters and shapes. should be no issue long as the vinyl is stuck to the top transfer tape. since its pealed off the wax paper for install any folds should be left on the wax backing

so this is something that the mail man may have done ?