Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

These would be for like where i have mine... in the tramp stamp spot of the lower rear window... or where ever you want to stick it...

Here is kinda where i put mine.

DSCN9049.jpg

DSCN9050.jpg

But i want to change it up a bit. and move my sisters sticker higher...

I also shed some weight by removing some other stickers.... lol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno who contacted skdecals but thank you, I'm talking with them about these and them becoming a vendor :lock:

Well i have been in put in contact with a company who was referred to me from one of our members here "Twenty" and the company is "Black Label Vinyl Graphic Designs" the pricing sounds reasonable for a 14"x5" vinyl. I will front the money to get it going and i will PM you directly about the specifics.

I say we go with option 10. it seems to be the one that most people liked

Jedi Design # 10

NEWFPsticker10.png

But the other two popular were

Jedi #1

NEWFPsticker.png

Jedi #11

NEWFPsticker11.png

Lets wrap this up quick and get them produced!

Well i have been in put in contact with a company who was referred to me from one of our members here "Twenty" and the company is "Black Label Vinyl Graphic Designs" the pricing sounds reasonable for a 14"x5" vinyl. I will front the money to get it going and i will PM you directly about the specifics.

I'm glad I was able to help! :D

Yes and No

He did try and reproduce the design but the typography and layout is not quite the same.

mine

NEWFPsticker10.png

his but not quite the same.

foreverpontiac2.png

Im sure he posted these to get some feedback before going and making them. Nothing that cant be fixed. :D

looks like he has the right font but stretched it and did the layout a bit diff.

but wont they be white?

i offer many different colors

colorsample.jpg

could you re do #10 to look more like what I made?

- not sure what program you used. but the program that i have to use to cut the stickers has to be in the correct format to cut. this will slightly change the look.. its near impossible to cut "an image"

^^ i think that he was noting the version of sticker at the bottom. he didnt post a picture of your #10

he is goign to create the actual sample.

:D

ill cut it as a real sample sticker with in a few hours.

Yes and No

He did try and reproduce the design but the typography and layout is not quite the same.

mine

NEWFPsticker10.png

his but not quite the same.

foreverpontiac2.png

Im sure he posted these to get some feedback before going and making them. Nothing that cant be fixed. :)

it is in fact the same font.

looks like he has the right font but stretched it and did the layout a bit diff.

the problem is the small dots. and the font. to match to what the image size is the parts of the decal would be so small installing them would be a pain in the butt also the smailler the pieces the more likly they are to fall offf with in a short time. when i match the font down to the sample image for the "but .... not forgotten" is 0.3"