Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

SPRINT 6

TOO NICE NOT TO GO FOR A DRIVE

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Great pics as always, SPRINT 6!  :cheers:

Amazing pics!  

Wish it would cool down a bit here. Out in the garage today sweating my butt off, still in the 90s.

16 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Amazing pics!  

Wish it would cool down a bit here. Out in the garage today sweating my butt off, still in the 90s.

You know where to find sympathy don't you Ringo? You're welcome to road trip up north you know. See the pretty fall colors and the 40 degree high temps. 

Edited by Frosty

3 minutes ago, Frosty said:

You know where to find sympathy don't you Ringo? You're welcome to road trip up north you know. See the pretty fall colors and the 40 degree high temps. 

Keep saying one of these falls I will do that. Take some time off work and just see the country. Next year may be a good time as we have some friends and family weddings up north.

I'm a Florida guy but I actually don't mind visiting the cold. Whenever I travel for work, my colleagues always try to poke fun at me for being from Florida and it's cold but I'm always the one enjoying it :lol: 

I'm working in North Dakota.  The high today is 39.  The warmest it's been all week.

24 minutes ago, reveredGTO said:

I'm working in North Dakota.  The high today is 39.  The warmest it's been all week.

cold the shining GIF

Ringo64,

That about sums it up! 

It snowed over night here in Michigan. I had to scrape my truck's windshield this morning before going to work. 

image.thumb.png.fe380c363d4e778be910044b46bb939f.png

24 minutes ago, Frosty said:

It snowed over night here in Michigan. I had to scrape my truck's windshield this morning before going to work. 

image.thumb.png.fe380c363d4e778be910044b46bb939f.png

Relaxing Woody Harrelson GIF by Zombieland

Moments like these make me glad I work from home and... live in Florida.

I guess that means you have nowhere to go when you retire but north!

• Haha 1

Cool cars and bourbon.  Sounds like a great time

Great photos, as always Sprint6. You photographs are truly a delightful staple of this site. Thanks so much for sharing.

Looks like a great time was had by all.

How many more shows do yo realistically think you have left before you have to put the OHC6 away for the winter?

:agreed:

Amazing photos, thanks for sharing! Great collection of cars. 

Thanks guys. 

Frosty, The weather here in VA BCH is somewhat unpredictable, We sometimes will have charity shows up until mid December. 

I'll be attending a Toys for Tots next week. 

If anyone is interested I just added more show pictures to my album. I borrowed them from someone else who took a few I didn't catch.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/149936083@N07/vd974D

Cheers. 

Edited by SPRINT 6
  • Like 1

I really, really like the two Olds Cutlass/442 convertibles. They look so regal.

This looks like a true Continental (Mark II I think). It was a division of Ford from 1956-1960, then it was folded under Lincoln. These a gorgeous cars, which you seldom see anymore.

The Jeepster convertible reminds me of my buddy's former '56 Kaiser Willy's Jeep pickup.

The '57 Cadillac is outstanding, both the fins and the Dagmars. Again you don't really see these cars anymore.