Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

TOO NICE NOT TO GO FOR A DRIVE

Weather was near perfect yesterday so I hid the Honey-Do list  and headed over to Old Town section of Portsmouth. Knew that some of the locals may be hanging out. Sitting dock side enjoying a few cool beverages on the Legend Brewing Depot patio with the Naval Shipyard as a backdrop. This is our best time of year for cruising 👍  CHEERSÂ đŸ»

1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

15.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

20.jpg

11.jpg

6.jpg

16.jpg

16-1.jpg

66-13.jpg

13.jpg

13-1.jpg

19.jpg

12.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

66-8.jpg

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

16 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Amazing pics!  

Wish it would cool down a bit here. Out in the garage today sweating my butt off, still in the 90s.

You know where to find sympathy don't you Ringo? You're welcome to road trip up north you know. See the pretty fall colors and the 40 degree high temps. 

Edited by Frosty

• Founders
3 minutes ago, Frosty said:

You know where to find sympathy don't you Ringo? You're welcome to road trip up north you know. See the pretty fall colors and the 40 degree high temps. 

Keep saying one of these falls I will do that. Take some time off work and just see the country. Next year may be a good time as we have some friends and family weddings up north.

I'm a Florida guy but I actually don't mind visiting the cold. Whenever I travel for work, my colleagues always try to poke fun at me for being from Florida and it's cold but I'm always the one enjoying it :lol: 

It snowed over night here in Michigan. I had to scrape my truck's windshield this morning before going to work. 

image.thumb.png.fe380c363d4e778be910044b46bb939f.png

• Founders
24 minutes ago, Frosty said:

It snowed over night here in Michigan. I had to scrape my truck's windshield this morning before going to work. 

image.thumb.png.fe380c363d4e778be910044b46bb939f.png

Relaxing Woody Harrelson GIF by Zombieland

Moments like these make me glad I work from home and... live in Florida.

I'm busy cleaning the LeMANS tonight for a VIP show tomorrow at SO JO Farms. Weather is looking great. Not sure what to expect but should be good with mixed horderves and Bourbon tasting. I'll be sure to take some pics if possible 😜 😉

Edited by SPRINT 6
  • Like 2

As I said, I didn't know what to expect. This event popped up on the local car show calendar and peeked my curiosity. I must first correct myself it is SAJO Farm. This is a little known (At least to me) piece of local history and an amazing location for an event. This was organized by Saint Patrick Catholic School and was an inaugural event. Once on site I was amazed how well it was put together. I think they topped off with just under 80 cars not bad for an unknown first time event. All donations went to the school and with a VIP pass you were given access to the inner house for some special tasting ;)                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Regardless if you chose a VIP ticket all entrants were given access to free BBQ from a local establishment as well as entertained by not only a great eclectic mix of fine automobiles but great music from an acoustic duo that but an awesome Irish twist to contemporary music. I have to say all these elements have never come to mind when you hear CAR SHOW. What a great mix and I hope they can continue this event.                                                                                                                                                                                            

We have several more events possible before we have to tuck tail and deal with Old Man Winter :( 

I hope these pics attached will help those already dealing with the cold feel a little warmer.  

To see more of my favorites from the show...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJ8oDpE

Cheers.

0.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

17.jpg

20X.jpg

19.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

• Like 2

Great photos, as always Sprint6. You photographs are truly a delightful staple of this site. Thanks so much for sharing.

Looks like a great time was had by all.

How many more shows do yo realistically think you have left before you have to put the OHC6 away for the winter?

Thanks guys. 

Frosty, The weather here in VA BCH is somewhat unpredictable, We sometimes will have charity shows up until mid December. 

I'll be attending a Toys for Tots next week. 

If anyone is interested I just added more show pictures to my album. I borrowed them from someone else who took a few I didn't catch.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/149936083@N07/vd974D

Cheers. 

Edited by SPRINT 6
  • Like 1

I really, really like the two Olds Cutlass/442 convertibles. They look so regal.

This looks like a true Continental (Mark II I think). It was a division of Ford from 1956-1960, then it was folded under Lincoln. These a gorgeous cars, which you seldom see anymore.

The Jeepster convertible reminds me of my buddy's former '56 Kaiser Willy's Jeep pickup.

The '57 Cadillac is outstanding, both the fins and the Dagmars. Again you don't really see these cars anymore.