Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

back again

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Oct 21 2010, 09:17 AM' post='39022']

Can I be a G6P mod too?

like seriously what does it take to get a dam mod status on g6p...there should be like a voting ballot and winner gets 49% rights to the site to do what he or she pleases...do you get like a golden letter in the mail saying ur a mod?

hate how they won't let any new vendors on unless they produce products before they even know if there is interest in it...lampoon just wants all the profits to himself

next in line is prob gonna be a new front bumper, but just booked a trip to key west at the end of the month so money is tight now

the melon shooters are staying until i can find some bigger ones

whats this? a chance to beat Cookie in POTM here too? :rofl::D jk. welcome back.

whats up ghost....what kind of turnout are you gonna have for that cali meet and greet?

like seriously what does it take to get a dam mod status on g6p...there should be like a voting ballot and winner gets 49% rights to the site to do what he or she pleases...do you get like a golden letter in the mail saying ur a mod?

Make love to Lampoon. All the admins are survivors.

hate how they won't let any new vendors on unless they produce products before they even know if there is interest in it...lampoon just wants all the profits to himself

Just look at the GT-R exhaust, it's R&D developed using already R&D developed parts! WITH NO DYNO SLIPS! Yay! And you better not say anything bad, it'll undermine the money going into his pockets! WHOOOHOOO!

next in line is prob gonna be a new front bumper, but just booked a trip to key west at the end of the month so money is tight now

Why? The lip kit you have is fine.

the melon shooters are staying until i can find some bigger ones

Bigger? They look gaudy enough, why make it worse?

I love the fact of the GT-R exhaust which prolly costs maybe $250 to make and most of the cost being the $100 V6 Camaro magnaflow muffler. Lets charge people that aren't on G6P $700 for it and members $600. But wait the muffler is modified to make more tq, PROVE IT!

Nice to see you here cookie!

woah... i just jumped in to a bash session... i agree but we dont want to start forum wars. please present these questions to the vendors over on G6P so that you can get your answers... um... yea...

because just bashing here is not going ot help and then it will be like it was about 4-6 months ago...

anyways...

Whats up fellas?!?!! i just got banned too! for sending a PM

lol

' date='Oct 21 2010, 10:30 AM' post='39030']

Make love to Lampoon. All the admins are survivors.

Just look at the GT-R exhaust, it's R&D developed using already R&D developed parts! WITH NO DYNO SLIPS! Yay! And you better not say anything bad, it'll undermine the money going into his pockets! WHOOOHOOO!

Why? The lip kit you have is fine.

Bigger? They look gaudy enough, why make it worse?

bigger tips were a joke...love the tips now....and my front bumper is cracked and scratched...i found a gxp one painted for my color for $150 but the guy isn't sure if he can sell it or not and its a 4 hr drive

@ Ryan:

A forum war? Not gonna happen. If anyone does try and pull anything, my influence goes well beyond the realm of car forums, and I can easily make life for spammers a living hell.

o y thanks emily....yea i wanted a scion so effing bad i did whatever it took to turn a g6 into it....nooo wait thats not true....grilles def need to be painted black

haha no problem :)

my momma has the same grills on her black g6

sonic2.jpg

4785008872_29a0570aeb_b.jpg

4784677751_d140e59709_b.jpg

4590976666_ab928140aa.jpg

4590343387_78cde17261.jpg

this is legit sex in motion like ugghhh its gorgeous!!

@emily - um... Did you compair his ride to you mothers.... Lol, j/k

@chaos.... hrrrmmmm..... More please? That might be nice to know. Hypothetical reasons.... PM me suckah

Please dont make me/us be a pain and leave g6p drama not our drama.

I just dont care.

thanks

Jedi3 site Administrator

:cheers:

did i ever say anything about the tips?

whats up ghost....what kind of turnout are you gonna have for that cali meet and greet?

hey. the meet? i didnt go to it.

Please dont make me/us be a pain and leave g6p drama not our drama.

I just dont care.

thanks

Jedi3 site Administrator

:cheers:

:agreed::agreed:

:mod:

i will be more strict if needed!

:mod:

Om nom nom nom...

The GTR thing is old and I've already been banned because of the controversy, we honestly don't need it here too, I've gotten over it. Don't PM anyone over there about your problems because they don't care and they won't get resolved. Just be quiet and do as youre told.

Cookie, if you want to be a mod there, good luck, if lampoon doesn't like you now and you've already been banned, it probably wont happen. Don't hold your breath.

Good luck on the front bumper thing though, please don't get the GXP one though, get another stocker with the GM lip kit.

i'd let u wash my car emily if u lived closer...sorry top hear that you don't///

might wanna go with the gxp to just have a whole new look to thw front end...plus that price he offered is crazy cheap

sorry to hear about ur drama mark, but you prob already heard enough of it....

wanna find some sweet 19's or 20s for cheap and paint them black and rock them with 40's tires if possible so the ride isn't complete crap....prob won't happen to summer though...

you gonna head to the fdr meet 1cav?

As Mark said, they rule G6P like it's a Communist state. They can go scratch their asses. Forums are supposed to be open to freedom of speech, but people are thin skinned pansies, and don't like to hear anything negitive, towards a person, vendor, admin or whatever.

When the site fails, I'll be the one lol'ing.

• Founders

Please take any more G6P or other forum complain talk to PM or another source of private talking. I know a lot of you are here due to some issues but please leave it at that, I don't want FP to become a "Complain about your other forum" forum. This talk does not look good for our forum and can cause problems with these forums you talk about. Which I would really rather not deal with AT ALL.

THANK YOU.

:picard:

and I would like to add one thing.

People finding us and thinking of joining us seeing this kind of stuff could change there mind. Thinking why do I want to hang out with all these complainers and negative people. We all wouldent want that now would we?!...

:picard:

and I would like to add one thing.

People finding us and thinking of joining us seeing this kind of stuff could change there mind. Thinking why do I want to hang out with all these complainers and negative people. We all wouldent want that now would we?!...

You should go hang out on ls1gto for a few days lol ALWAYS complaining!