Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Stratman's Pics of Charleston WV Show

I have been here on Forever Pontiac for eight years, I have made many friends here, but have never met any in person. That finally changed this past weekend when I met Frosty. He is a wonderful guy and made sure I picked the right hotel and arraigned for a reserved parking spot on the show line. It was a fabulous weekend, I want to do it again next year.

I tried to get a picture to show how big this show is, but you would need a drone or a helicopter to do that. This picture is the best I could do,  but it shows just a portion of the show.

DSC03608_zpstcaydy0h.jpg

Here is my Trans Am, Raven, surrounded by Camaros, parked on the show line.

DSC03530_zpss83s8fmd.jpg 

Croftgate USA, one of the vendors, they make detailing products, picked Raven for a free detail! They sold a lot of product while they were detailing Raven (should have gotten a commission or at least free product, lol). She never looked better, but alas, it only lasted one day as it rained the whole way home Sunday (five and a half hours). Oh well...

DSC03622_zpshz9krvvk.jpg

DSC03623_zpsldiy4j9x.jpg

Here is a slide show of the pictures I took. They are in no particular order except I put the Pontiac pictures first. I find it best to pause the slideshow and click through the pictures manually using the right arrow on the right hand side of the screen. If you use the automatic slide show mode, it tends to skip pictures no matter what speed you choose.

http://s931.photobucket.com/user/us_strat/slideshow/2019 Charleston

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Great pic's as always.  Glad you had a good time.  Always a blast hangin with Frosty.  We have more fun with our lil group in an afternoon, then most have all summer.   Now we have to getcha up to the mitten for the Dream Cruise.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

Great pic's as always.  Glad you had a good time.  Always a blast hangin with Frosty.  We have more fun with our lil group in an afternoon, then most have all summer.   Now we have to getcha up to the mitten for the Dream Cruise.

I would really like that. Hopefully the stars will align and I can come out there for the dream cruise next year.

7 hours ago, stratman said:

I would really like that. Hopefully the stars will align and I can come out there for the dream cruise next year.

The Dream Cruise is always the third Saturday in August. The Back to the Bricks events in Flint start the Monday before. It’s car guy heaven in Michigan that week and weekend!

• Like 1

Stratman and I definitely have similar taste in cars based on the photos we took. We took photos of a lot of the same cars. I suspect for a lot of the same reasons too. Again it was great to meet up with him.

• Like 1

GREAT PICS GUY'S THANKS. Haven't been back to Charleston since '02 Great location.

When that Green '71 popped up in the slide show I immediately saw the Kenner GTO toy from M.A.S.K in my head 😮😉

GREEN WTH.jpg

86 MASK.jpg

• Haha 1

Yes read what little was known about it 2014. Different for sure :)