Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
FuelMJ

Hello All

Hey guys, found out about this forum from CrimsonGTP on ls1gto.com. I own a 2005 GTO. Thanks for having me!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

A GTO owner! Glad to see interest from the goat crowd. Only three regulars with GTO's are on here, Erik, Crimson and Mark.

Love that shade of blue, what's been done to the car?

It has straight pipes and a New Era Performance intake. The straight pipes have to go, drone is terrible. Spintech will be installed then American Racing Headers with off road mid pipes.

:)

Great color! Is it the 6spd manual?

It's an A4.

oooo nice so wen r u getting a tune for the bad boy and welcome.....get more goats over here

:lol2::):bacon:

...get more goats over here

:D

It's an A4.

Don't worry we wont hold that against you lol. Just playing, very sweet goat!

And :) on getting more goats over here :lol2:

Straight pipes? Holy lord. I can only imagine the drone. :)

The exhaust setup you have in mind sounds good. Through up a sound clip when you're done.

Haha yeah, the drone is pretty bad. Forgot to mention that I'm getting an x-pipe that comes with the spintech exhaust. And I will get a tune once the headers and exhaust are installed.

w0ot i recruited someone! do i get a sticker now? Shit i mean i am a mod too... bahaha

oh yeah and WELCOME!

w0ot i recruited someone! do i get a sticker now? Shit i mean i am a mod too... bahaha

oh yeah and WELCOME!

i recruited someone too and im a higher level Mod. :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2::woot::lol2::woot::lol2:

welcometothetribe-1.gif

welcome to the club

Straight pipes on a GTO.... shit I got to go change my pants

Thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome GTO guy! :lol2: A4 FTW!!!

Welcome GTO guy! :) A4 FTW!!!

Yeah! haha.

Haha yeah, the drone is pretty bad. Forgot to mention that I'm getting an x-pipe that comes with the spintech exhaust. And I will get a tune once the headers and exhaust are installed.

You think your drone is bad... I basically have straight pipes with my LoudMouth. The "resonators" that ACT as mufflers are completely open with no baffling what so ever. Then plus catless mids with long tubes? You heard my junk at Strats... and that was against a fence.

You think your drone is bad... I basically have straight pipes with my LoudMouth. The "resonators" that ACT as mufflers are completely open with no baffling what so ever. Then plus catless mids with long tubes? You heard my junk at Strats... and that was against a fence.

Good lord. Hearing is overrated.

' date='Oct 20 2010, 08:56 AM' post='38888']

Good lord. Hearing is overrated.

Lol exactly. Between the Marine Corps and listening to loud, heavy metal as a kid my hearing is all ready on it's way out at 21.

Lol exactly. Between the Marine Corps and listening to loud, heavy metal as a kid my hearing is all ready on it's way out at 21.

Ha.

Don't feel too bad, I'm about to creep onto 24, and selective hearing on top of my bad hearing has already been kicking in. :dancingpontiac: