Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello All

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

A GTO owner! Glad to see interest from the goat crowd. Only three regulars with GTO's are on here, Erik, Crimson and Mark.

Love that shade of blue, what's been done to the car?

It has straight pipes and a New Era Performance intake. The straight pipes have to go, drone is terrible. Spintech will be installed then American Racing Headers with off road mid pipes.

Haha yeah, the drone is pretty bad. Forgot to mention that I'm getting an x-pipe that comes with the spintech exhaust. And I will get a tune once the headers and exhaust are installed.

w0ot i recruited someone! do i get a sticker now? Shit i mean i am a mod too... bahaha

oh yeah and WELCOME!

i recruited someone too and im a higher level Mod. :lol2: :lol2:

Haha yeah, the drone is pretty bad. Forgot to mention that I'm getting an x-pipe that comes with the spintech exhaust. And I will get a tune once the headers and exhaust are installed.

You think your drone is bad... I basically have straight pipes with my LoudMouth. The "resonators" that ACT as mufflers are completely open with no baffling what so ever. Then plus catless mids with long tubes? You heard my junk at Strats... and that was against a fence.

You think your drone is bad... I basically have straight pipes with my LoudMouth. The "resonators" that ACT as mufflers are completely open with no baffling what so ever. Then plus catless mids with long tubes? You heard my junk at Strats... and that was against a fence.

Good lord. Hearing is overrated.

' date='Oct 20 2010, 08:56 AM' post='38888']

Good lord. Hearing is overrated.

Lol exactly. Between the Marine Corps and listening to loud, heavy metal as a kid my hearing is all ready on it's way out at 21.

Lol exactly. Between the Marine Corps and listening to loud, heavy metal as a kid my hearing is all ready on it's way out at 21.

Ha.

Don't feel too bad, I'm about to creep onto 24, and selective hearing on top of my bad hearing has already been kicking in. :dancingpontiac: