Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The09GXP Progression thread

So I am also looking into new wheels as well. I am looking at hyper silver 18x8 TSW Nogaro's. I am probably going to wait till spring time to get them.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

So I am also looking into new wheels as well. I am looking at hyper silver 18x8 TSW Nogaro's. I am probably going to wait till spring time to get them.

are you selling those oem rims, cuz i'll buy them asap

Yeah I will be selling once I get my new wheels. These wheels are in fair condition and not worth it for me to keep

Yeah I will be selling once I get my new wheels. These wheels are in fair condition and not worth it for me to keep

they're worth it for me to buy them for my brothers 02 GTP :(

These won't work on a grand prix, these are 5x110 and the grand prix is 5x115.

My g6 is on hold for a little while due to my fiance's GT being a POS and now needing a radiator after just getting out of the shop last week due to it's 3rd cracked spark plug.

• 2 weeks later...

$968 shipped for them, but I want a replacement wheel because they nicked up the powder on the lug holes on one of the wheels.

GXPTSW1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Came home with some new goodies today, these bad boys are small but hoping for some decent sound.

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

My current muffler will be going on my fiace's gt once her ground effects get painted and installed.