Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

  • Welcome!

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Recommended Posts

New to the site but not to Pontiacs. Currently have a '63 Lemans that I built with 428 and KRE heads. Project '56 Chieftain waiting in the wings.

KRVKE1350.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Sounds like a killer Lemans :driving: . Anything else done to it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Pontiacs For Life said:

New to the site but not to Pontiacs. Currently have a '63 Lemans that I built with 428 and KRE heads. Project '56 Chieftain waiting in the wings.

KRVKE1350.JPG

Welcome fellow Buckeye!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

:welcomeFP:

Sounds like a killer Lemans :driving: . Anything else done to it?

It has a 9” four letter word rear axle, 3:90 ratio, 4 wheel disc brakes, KRE heads, SD Perf Old Faithful roller cam, full manual T-350, Northwind intake, 830 Pro-system carb,  2000 Gran Prix seats, 6-point roll-bar and 28x12 MT drag radials. Best ET to date 11.01@121. BTW it’s never trailered including to the track. 

46FFEEB4-C076-40F8-A826-E0E124D2B87C.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WELCOME ABOARD, Nice Little Indian ;) 

48673754533_a62ef50f3e_b.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Pontiacs For Life said:

It has a 9” four letter word rear axle, 3:90 ratio, 4 wheel disc brakes, KRE heads, SD Perf Old Faithful roller cam, full manual T-350, Northwind intake, 830 Pro-system carb,  2000 Gran Prix seats, 6-point roll-bar and 28x12 MT drag radials. Best ET to date 11.01@121. BTW it’s never trailered including to the track. 

46FFEEB4-C076-40F8-A826-E0E124D2B87C.jpeg

I didn’t notice the N.E. Ohio. Obviously from the area around Cleveland! I know the M.D. Garage by Boston Mills. 2000 GP seat are a good choice 😁! Neutral/tan I hope! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the site. Sweet Lemans

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Last Indian said:

I didn’t notice the N.E. Ohio. Obviously from the area around Cleveland! I know the M.D. Garage by Boston Mills. 2000 GP seat are a good choice 😁! Neutral/tan I hope! 

Nope charcoal. I wanted charcoal/silver interior. 

31BFDAA1-C975-4E52-9AAD-1A0658ECCBE5.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pontiacs For Life said:

Nope charcoal. I wanted charcoal/silver interior. 

31BFDAA1-C975-4E52-9AAD-1A0658ECCBE5.jpeg

Looks great! The “97”-“03” seats were/are nice seats.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.