Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

GTO TEX's 1966 GTO

2020 February
of the Month

  • Welcome!

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Pontiacs For Life

Newbie from Ohio

Recommended Posts

Pontiacs For Life

New to the site but not to Pontiacs. Currently have a '63 Lemans that I built with 428 and KRE heads. Project '56 Chieftain waiting in the wings.

KRVKE1350.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ringo64

:welcomeFP:

Sounds like a killer Lemans :driving: . Anything else done to it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Indian
36 minutes ago, Pontiacs For Life said:

New to the site but not to Pontiacs. Currently have a '63 Lemans that I built with 428 and KRE heads. Project '56 Chieftain waiting in the wings.

KRVKE1350.JPG

Welcome fellow Buckeye!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pontiacs For Life
44 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

:welcomeFP:

Sounds like a killer Lemans :driving: . Anything else done to it?

It has a 9” four letter word rear axle, 3:90 ratio, 4 wheel disc brakes, KRE heads, SD Perf Old Faithful roller cam, full manual T-350, Northwind intake, 830 Pro-system carb,  2000 Gran Prix seats, 6-point roll-bar and 28x12 MT drag radials. Best ET to date 11.01@121. BTW it’s never trailered including to the track. 

46FFEEB4-C076-40F8-A826-E0E124D2B87C.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SPRINT 6

WELCOME ABOARD, Nice Little Indian ;) 

48673754533_a62ef50f3e_b.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Indian
48 minutes ago, Pontiacs For Life said:

It has a 9” four letter word rear axle, 3:90 ratio, 4 wheel disc brakes, KRE heads, SD Perf Old Faithful roller cam, full manual T-350, Northwind intake, 830 Pro-system carb,  2000 Gran Prix seats, 6-point roll-bar and 28x12 MT drag radials. Best ET to date 11.01@121. BTW it’s never trailered including to the track. 

46FFEEB4-C076-40F8-A826-E0E124D2B87C.jpeg

I didn’t notice the N.E. Ohio. Obviously from the area around Cleveland! I know the M.D. Garage by Boston Mills. 2000 GP seat are a good choice 😁! Neutral/tan I hope! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JUSTA6

Welcome to the site. Sweet Lemans

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pontiacs For Life
37 minutes ago, Last Indian said:

I didn’t notice the N.E. Ohio. Obviously from the area around Cleveland! I know the M.D. Garage by Boston Mills. 2000 GP seat are a good choice 😁! Neutral/tan I hope! 

Nope charcoal. I wanted charcoal/silver interior. 

31BFDAA1-C975-4E52-9AAD-1A0658ECCBE5.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Last Indian
25 minutes ago, Pontiacs For Life said:

Nope charcoal. I wanted charcoal/silver interior. 

31BFDAA1-C975-4E52-9AAD-1A0658ECCBE5.jpeg

Looks great! The “97”-“03” seats were/are nice seats.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.