Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Video: Bumblebee accidentally T-bones a real cop car on TF3 set

Jedi3

Video: Bumblebee accidentally T-bones a real cop car on TF3 set

tf3-crash.jpg

You know how they say some movies are cursed? It seems that may just be the case for the folks working on Transformers 3. The movie has had its share of crashes, with a few of them being of the "unplanned" variety. The latest incident takes place in Washington D.C. and involves a certain yellow Camaro that Transformers fans know better as Bumblebee.

As a scene was being filmed, a real police vehicle was responding to a call and cut quickly across the set. The two cars collided and the police officer driving the SUV was taken to a nearby hospital, but it appears there are no serious injuries – except to the Camaro, which was covered up and taken away.

Earlier this year, production came to a screeching halt when Gabrielo Cedillo had to be rushed to the hospital. Cedillo, an extra, was driving a car when a cable from a camera vehicle broke loose, smashed through her windshield and hit her in the head. She underwent emergency surgery but her stint in the ICU is up, and her condition is improving.

A trio of videos of this latest accident can be seen after the jump. Thanks for the tip, Mark!

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/11/video-b...car-on-tf3-set/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJm1w-wTomo&feature=player_embedded

:welcomeFP:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP: I feel bad for the cop, but man that SUV can take a hit.

but I just started laughing. I think that should be in the movie. I want to see bumblebee transform now :)

From what I have heard the stunt drivers immediately disable the ABS and stability controls on cars so that they can slide the cars through corners easier. Still damn that was a hit and even if it was a movie set the emergency vehicle still is the priority vehicle on the street. Just be thankful it was not an ambulance.

• Founders

Still damn that was a hit and even if it was a movie set the emergency vehicle still is the priority vehicle on the street. Just be thankful it was not an ambulance.

:welcomeFP: but at the same time, the cop should have known they were doin it on that street and tried another way or somethin... Both are kinda to blame.