Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Hey everyone! Here’s my pontiac g8. Yes it’s v6, yes she’s slow. But she’s still gorgeous as ever. 😍

EA587A5B-8063-4DFD-8E05-5AD1F2736420.jpeg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Great looking G8!

Nothing wrong with a V6 G8 IMHO of course! 

:welcomeFP:

welcome to the pontiac heaven. do you know Luke Studebaker by chance? hes got the blurple g8 gt in your state.

Nothin wrong with a 6.......take my word for it.  Welcome to FP your new obsession. 

Agreed - my '18 Colorado's V6 has more HP than my '86 Trans Am's 305 Tuned Port V8!

Kinda sad when you stop to think about it though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By MIreland
      I just bought this GT from a private party. I have been driving a 2001 Chevy Malibu for 14 years because I had a '97 Pontiac Grand Prix but it was totalled by a young lady, on the phone, in her daddy's SUV. I'm so glad to be back in one of these. Very different feel and ride than the Malibu !

• By 82firebird
      So I am replacing my engine which was originally 8305 was swap to a 350, but instead of having someone else rebuild it I was going to buy a new one put it in and learn how to rebuild the current 350 in my own spare time. My question is is An old350 Just an old 350 or is that your specific because of the mounting set up? Because I’m finding a lot of good set up’s four 1980 Chevy/Pontiac  and older. So can anybody point  Me to a direction that can tell me if my car is compatible with any other year of Chevy/ Pontiac years? 
    • By ScottieDogFLA
      My Sunset Orange Metallic '02 Bird is finally undergoing it's much needed restoration.  FIrst order of business: replacing the OEM Wheels which are corroding with some new rims.
      Kudos to "Mufflers Brakes & More" in West Palm Beach who discovered the corrosion on the inside of the old wheels - and refused to charge me for their fix!  

• By 65gtotrips
      My compilation of assorted Pontiac Muscle...
      PONTIAC • ALL YEARS • PHOTO ALBUM
      65GTOTRIPS https://foreverpontiac.com/profile/3605-65gtotrips/
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.