Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 09 G6 GXP

Here is my new to me 09 Performance Red GXP

This was from when the dealer let me test the car.

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

After I signed paper work I brough it home, cleaned it removed all dealer advertising and the front license plate holder.

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats one sexy car. Hammerhead it....now!

I hate the hammerhead, I may end up getting a 09.5 spoiler and replacing that one and using it on my fiance's 08 GT.

I don't think i'm going to do much to it performance wise, K&N drop in, tune, and GMPP exhaust. Just tired of dumping loads of money into cars.

I hate the hammerhead, I may end up getting a 09.5 spoiler and replacing that one and using it on my fiance's 08 GT.

I don't think i'm going to do much to it performance wise, K&N drop in, tune, and GMPP exhaust. Just tired of dumping loads of money into cars.

GMPP exhaust is weaksauce. Magnaflow or go home. K&N drop in filter? Real CAI > K&N filter. Fact. Then a tune, and you'll have more fun too. yup.gif

' date='Oct 9 2010, 12:44 AM' post='38221']

GMPP exhaust is weaksauce. Magnaflow or go home. K&N drop in filter? Real CAI > K&N filter. Fact. Then a tune, and you'll have more fun too. yup.gif

Thats all fine and well if thats what you would do, but this is what i'm going to do as i'm doing the car for me.

Thats all fine and well if thats what you would do, but this is what i'm going to do as i'm doing the car for me.

Excuse me for making suggestions. No need to get touche about it. rolleyes.gif

• Founders

Chris is a little pushy, you just gotta get used to him and know how to handle him :lol2:

As for the new 6er, it looks great! I've never been a fan of red cars but I think GM and Pontiac did it right with the reds they chose for the G6! As for your plans I'll just say with all that you have said you "could" spend a little more and get what Chris said. Either way this car has a lot of potential and will serve you well ;)

Plus I agree on the hammerhead, I like the lip spoiler 10x better!

Plus I agree on the hammerhead, I like the lip spoiler 10x better!

the 09.5 spoiler doesnt really do it for me, but thats just my opinion. I do have teh regular GT spoiler as an add-on like the one here, but if i could have done the hammerhead (mucho dinero) then i would have.

• Founders

the 09.5 spoiler doesnt really do it for me, but thats just my opinion. I do have teh regular GT spoiler as an add-on like the one here, but if i could have done the hammerhead (mucho dinero) then i would have.

I personally am not a fan of spoilers on our cars, well the coupes lol but there are some exceptions like Joe's and I wouldn't mind the lip spoiler but I don't think I'll do that. For the sedan I think the lip spoiler is the only thing I like on it. I absolutely hate the huge GXP street edition hammerhead with the 3rd brake light in it. The small one Joe has is the best version of it.

Well I have been doing some research and here is what i'm coming up with for my new exhaust setup.

It's going to be all Vibrant performance parts.

Vibrant street power muffler 10633

G6Muffler.jpg

Vibrant resonator #1793

G6Resonator.jpg

2 Vibrant exhaust tips #1303

G6Exhausttip.jpg

Info on muffler here.

http://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/prod...=1022_1031_1110

They build alot of decent quality custom parts. I used to have on of their exhaust systems on my 01 Cavalier.

Oh me Oh my what do I have here???

I have some random boxes on my bed.

IMG_3428.jpg

Lets open em up and see what is in them.

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

when I get some more money. I just wanted to make sure I had the parts for now so there is no issue when it comes time for install.

first, did you steal my blanket? :welcomeFP: second, nice. third, this seems like its becoming a progression. would you like me to move it there if it becomes one?

first, did you steal my blanket? :welcomeFP: second, nice. third, this seems like its becoming a progression. would you like me to move it there if it becomes one?

I'm gonna make a progression thread ones I start getting the goodies installed. I was just posted some toys in suspense for now.