Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Georgia Pontiac Association Intro

Hello all, I am Georgia PRIXS aka GPA aka Erik Johnson, I am starting up a Pontiac group here in Georgia because they have gotten dirt cheap and are on the wayside of things, I am 22 and am going to attempt to lead a new generation of Pontiac enthusiasts to the table and hopefully we can boost numbers for Pontiac Nationals and ZZP Meets 

IMG_20190604_123523601~2.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

:welcomeFP:

Being in Georgia, you may wish to check out our Southeastern local club below. Please feel free to add any local discussion, events, etc...

Welcome to FP Georgia Prixs. I wish you all the success in the world.

I know the Pontiac-Oakland Club International (POCI) has no chapters in Georgia. I have no idea why. Although I'm sure they'd like one.

The GTO Association of America has a chapter in Marietta, GA, the Southeastern GTO Association. Their website is: https://segtoa.org/

While I know you don't have a GTO, they also support other Pontiac makes and models. So you might be able to look at their calendar of events and attend some of their activities or events and get to know some other local Ponti-yackers!

So when were you at the GM Ren Cen in Detroit when this picture was taken?

Edited by Frosty

Kudos to you GPA! All here will certainly support your effort. An interest in car mechanics can serve you well! It can teach you more about mechanics that will span across so many genres, categories, designs and structures that it would take a book to explain it. The explosion of the industrial revolution was driven as much by the automotive industry as anything, so you go boy! 

If you have question we’ll do our best to answer them.

13 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Kudos to you GPA! All here will certainly support your effort. An interest in car mechanics can serve you well! It can teach you more about mechanics that will span across so many genres, categories, designs and structures that it would take a book to explain it. The explosion of the industrial revolution was driven as much by the automotive industry as anything, so you go boy! 

If you have question we’ll do our best to answer them.

Here! Here! I fully support Last Indian! This forum truly is a community and we do try our best to help each other.

• Like 1

Very nice bunch of people! 😮

@Frosty I was just up there in Detroit last month for a ZZP WBODY DYNO Meet was fun 

@Last Indian food thing I already do mechanic work at my parents car shop also access to dealer auctions too!! 

23 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Great shot from COBO.

I don't think this photo was taken from Cobo garage JUSTA, it's too far away. This looks like it was taken from either Beaubian Place, Port Atwater, or Millender Center garage decks. Beaubian and Port Atwater are next to the Ren Cen. Millender is across the street.

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

I don't think this photo was taken from Cobo garage JUSTA, it's too far away. This looks like it was taken from either Beaubian Place, Port Atwater, or Millender Center garage decks. Beaubian and Port Atwater are next to the Ren Cen. Millender is across the street.

Sure looks like Cobo roof, but what do I know. Don't spend alot of time in Detroit.

15 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Don't spend alot of time in Detroit.

To quote Spaceballs: "So what are you Colonel Sanders? Chicken?"

Edited by Frosty

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

To quote Spaceballs: "So what are you Colonel Sanders? Chicken?"

Naw agent 99, they call me Smart.....Maxwell Smart. Excuse me, my shoe is ringing.

On 7/25/2019 at 11:13 AM, JUSTA6 said:

Naw agent 99, they call me Smart.....Maxwell Smart. Excuse me, my shoe is ringing.

Time for the cone of silence?

• Like 1