Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

How many miles does it have? Any accidents? Engine rebuilt?

The short answer will always be: whatever someone is willing to pay. The car could be "worth" $35k but if the market is only willing to pay $5k, you're kind of out of luck :) .

The long answer will have to take into consideration things like my above questions, how it was restored, how original it is, etc... 

He says that his car is # 144-200 made in 1999! But with 8 recalls and 6 investigations on the 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix. If he didn’t have any of the recalls fixed than $10,000. I’m good with cars but not when it comes to estimating the prices of cars!!!

Edited by Owen Rooz

What Ringo said! Whatever the market will bear, but that said it won’t bring much, sorry!

I like the “97”-“03” GPs a lot, they even had a lot more potential than most folks realize if modified correctly. Still as a rule they are not sought after as a collector car, at least not yet. As a rule the aftermarket versions by SLP or MPD bring the most money, some as much as $20,000. 

IMO, with the exception of the obvious high end collector cars, if you by a car for investment purposes you probably can do better elsewhere! I have always bought cars because the please me in design & function! At the end whatever I get out of the car when I sell it is a plus, but that’s just me!

• Like 1