Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello.....again???

Hey everyone,

I joined and posted a few weeks back when I was really close to buying a Torrent but I dont know what happened to that post or my old account because it seemed to all get deleted but anyways IM BACK!!!

I decided to back off the original deal because the Torrent already had some issues with the ignition and after getting input from fellow members it was probably a sign of bigger issues later down the road...

After searching for a few more weeks I found another Torrent for sale in my area and hope to buy it this coming weekend. Im definitely glad I waited as it seems I found a newer model with less miles and a better color.

Im looking forward to connecting with other Torrent owners and get some advice from other members about buying and owning a Pontiac!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Here it is..2007, 53k miles for $12.8, Im planning on getting the price down a bit lower because there seems to be some exterior flaws....what you think???

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photo...;aff=national#0

Too high, IMO.

I'd try and get it for $10K

Welcome to the forum!

Chris is right, that's high mileage, but it's not TOO high, just a good way to get leverage on a purchasing price. My van (check pictures) is.. well WAS in immacculate condition when I bought it at 113k. I bought it in January of 2009 and have had virtually no problems with it. I drove it to Florida and back with NO problems and couldn't ask for anything better. My trans pan seal leaks a very little but that's easily fixable. The upside, I walked away with my van for $6000. Tax, title, AND licensing, for a vehicle that was 4 years old and ran perfectly. I have every option except for leather seats and the sunroof, it's 100% worth it to buy a high mileage vehicle, JUST TEST DRIVE IT MORE THAN ONCE!! First time is heaven (new car, yayy!!), second time you've had time to think it over, and start looking for little problems. Use that mileage to your advantage, Chris is right, $10k or no deal... GOOD LUCK and....

:lol2:

• 1 month later...