Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Roadwarrior: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well i figured i would update you on my car I replaced my windshield wiper with the rain x ones and they work really well and i ordered my CRAB intake today and getting my tints done within the next week :dancingpontiac:

Well i figured i would update you on my car I replaced my windshield wiper with the rain x ones and they work really well and i ordered my CRAB intake today and getting my tints done within the next week :agreed:

:woot: Can't wait to see the progress!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! Definitely a great mod to have!

From what everyone has told me it seems to be the best for the g6 so i can't wait to install it, unfortunately i'm going to be putting off tinting my windows for a little bit but i'm going to order a strut bar and grounding kit

Is it installed yet? If so, pics please :)

Unfourtanetly no im having some issues with the G6 my temp gauge stop working and it throwing a CEL so i figured its either my thermostat or my sensor so i won't be installing it till i get the problem solved.

Unfourtanetly no im having some issues with the G6 my temp gauge stop working and it throwing a CEL so i figured its either my thermostat or my sensor so i won't be installing it till i get the problem solved.

Wow all these people having freak things happening to their 6ers, and yours is an 08? Mines an 06..thank god nothing is freaking out on my car... (knocks on wood :huh: )

Great to hear you have new mods... :huh: sux to hear you have probs with the 6... :(

Thanks and yea it sucks my 6 is been a headache lately

Wow all these people having freak things happening to their 6ers, and yours is an 08? Mines an 06..thank god nothing is freaking out on my car... (knocks on wood :) )

Yea two days ago i just but all new tires on it and a oil change it had done the temp gauge thing before but it went away but this time it's not so my dad thinks it's the sensor and i think it's the thermostat lol

Well got my car checked out today by my dad's mechanic the thermostat is stuck open which sucks but the guys only charging me $70 to replace plus the price of the part.

I guess that's not too bad...

No problem you have one of the most unique G6's I've seen and i'm sure for all the hassle you get u deserve to get nominated

Thanks man, I really appreciate it... funny thing is the G6 doesn't even look like that anymore :dancingpontiac:

Oh I bet you can't wait to get the car finished

It will be a long time, it's going to take a lot of time, patience, and money... the interior will be the last to be done, but everything will come together slowly :agreed: