Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

havin trouble with my fiero

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, i think Ive found a way to get my fiero running. the coil packs run off of the ecu, and they work. the ignition runs off of the ecu, and it works. the injector wire runs off of the ecu, and it don't work. well, if i put a carburetor on the stock intake, it will do away with the injector all together. yea, i will loose horse power and fuel millage, but it would run. its gonna suck for a little while because of how slow its gonna be. but still, i will finally be able to drive it. all I've got to do is get a carburetor and a fuel pressure regulator and I've got a running car. when i got the money, i plan to put the fuel injection system back on and fix the problem. also when i start Wyo tech, i plan to put a supercharged 3800 v6 out of the grand Prix gt p. and a Pontiac fiero gt 5 speed tranny in it. also im going to get the body back to spec. and paint it back the original bright ass canary yellow. lol it will be pretty nice when im done with it. i will get some pics on here soon but i have to wait until the snow melts off because it turned to solid ice. lol any ways, if any one sees a problem in my plan to put a carburetor on the fiero, please let me know. thanks to every one that's helped me so far.

here is a link to som pics of my car on facebook. the ppl in the album are my family and i didnt mean to put them in the album.

click here----> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10000...33&aid=3531

• Founders

here is a link to som pics of my car on facebook. the ppl in the album are my family and i didnt mean to put them in the album.

click here----> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10000...33&aid=3531

Facebook pics don't work ;) Try using Photobucket or Image shack because you can post the pics directly on here too :lol2:

Does anyone on here know much about fiero's?

:lol2:

sorry but i wouldnt know, thats why i havent posted in here. Chaos is knowledgeable, valid has a Fiero and may also have a source for more info, 60* has worked on many cars, and so has G0VTCH33ZE and there may be many others on here that know.

$400- Good grief- I spend that much in groceries in three weeks. :lol2:

' date='Sep 26 2010, 11:58 PM' post='37303']

Failomatic, booooooo.

Any sort of motor swap in the future with the Fiero? 60*V6 power FTW!

A swap would be a great start- especially when there is only $400 in the car to begin with.

I was thinking SBC and parts from V8 Archie.

• 2 weeks later...

I drive my Sunfire more.

I have a Fiero and I am learning all that I can about these fun little cars but unfortunately school doesn't offer "learn about Fieros" classes so I don't really have the time to do much. I still think PFF is the place to go with questions because they will get answered knowledgeably within the day.