Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

• 3 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been hella busy with other thingsbut I found some time to email a place to bag the 6... I'm waiting on a reply... If I don't get one I'll end up going to the shop to talk to someone.

That seems too expensive for a mod.

I would like to see that done but man... that sounds expensive.

It IS... Im gonna get quotes for 4 of us If we can get a good deal then I'm up for it if NOT... I'll pass...

That seems too expensive for a mod.

I would like to see that done but man... that sounds expensive.

a bagged 6 has been done already.

I say go for it.....but the bigger the tank does not mean more play time.....it all depends on your compressors and if you have the compressor h/p to fill the tank. You should get 100% duty cycle compressors and I would suggest having 2 compressors installed. That way if for what ever reason one of your compressors fail, you don't get stranded with the car laid out.

I would also suggest 3/8 air line over 1/2 because 1/2 air line will drop your car quickly and may slam it on the ground to hard if your not careful.

Here's a good place to start reading about all the components of air ride and what they all do: http://www.airbagit.com/v/vspfiles/kb_html/index.html

well I'll be damned...

yup. you are damned. :lol2: tell your people to make it better for us. imagine a 6 crusing on 3 wheels. :lol2:

so any updates?

i would like to see this happen. also i was told that his suspension is SUPER close to the G35. when i contacted a company about full coilovers he said that we were dangerously close to the G35.

so check that route and retro fit them to fit the G6... just talking

Hmmm... Pete? Anything?

I got a rough estimate over the phone right now... The dude said it would cost 4000~... he's gonna check with his partner to crunch some numbers and give me a more accurate quote. Oh and they beat any qoute by 20%, so I'm gonna do more calling around. :)

I got a rough estimate over the phone right now... The dude said it would cost 4000~... he's gonna check with his partner to crunch some numbers and give me a more accurate quote. Oh and they beat any qoute by 20%, so I'm gonna do more calling around. :)

Check with EasyStreetAir.com to see if they have any plans on making a bolt on kit.

They make some of the best air struts out there.

Ouch... I'll be saving up for that one. I might just do the coilovers in that case. I can get them for less than $900.

Ouch... I'll be saving up for that one. I might just do the coilovers in that case. I can get them for less than $900.

i did a search on them yesterday. as long as its for the Saab right? not jus brand? group buy.

i did a search on them yesterday. as long as its for the Saab right? not jus brand? group buy.

Yeah, they are the Saab ones that Vadicus has on G6P. We have been talking about them all day via PM. I'm contemplating getting them. I'm just stuck between the GTR and Coilovers.

• 6 months later...

i was doing a lil bit of cleaning around here, then i saw this...

I got a rough estimate over the phone right now... The dude said it would cost 4000~... he's gonna check with his partner to crunch some numbers and give me a more accurate quote. Oh and they beat any qoute by 20%, so I'm gonna do more calling around. :blink:

so what happend? any prices? i cant believe its been this long. :blink: